Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

+19
Starryeyed
vee
doctorsup
jazzbeans
Ale-Chan
mikanomoide
hidebow
chiew_76
EchoLawrence
kilix
Level masteR
NayaBania6
ghitgo
Synchronicity
bankiebank
tomoko_chan
shizuenjune2
Sneakglove
Anunnunie
23 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by hidebow Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome to Japan, Anunnunie. Very Happy
I hope you enjoy your trip. How many days do you stay in Japan?
hidebow
hidebow
Translator

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by Sneakglove Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm

My day was great. It snowed, we got sent home from work early, and OF COURSE!!! TBG announced a new single!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

I know - if only I was there when they were releasing the single!! Oh well - I'm still just sooooo happy that they're releasing something new!

I'll only be there for 5 days (but it seems like more since I'm starting to travel tomorrow!) I'm staying with a friend who is teaching English and she lives right outside of Nagoya. We also *might* go to Kyoto. But I'm just so excited to finally go to Japan, and to see my friend. Very Happy

And yaay for snow day, Sneakglove!
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Anunnunie wrote:I know - if only I was there when they were releasing the single!! Oh well - I'm still just sooooo happy that they're releasing something new!

I'll only be there for 5 days (but it seems like more since I'm starting to travel tomorrow!) I'm staying with a friend who is teaching English and she lives right outside of Nagoya. We also *might* go to Kyoto. But I'm just so excited to finally go to Japan, and to see my friend. Very Happy

And yaay for snow day, Sneakglove!

I thought you would like the extreme weather news Anunnunie.

If you go to Kyoto, I have to recommend a karaoke bar just across the road from Kyoto station entrance. Loads of TBG and Tommy songs, plus many English songs too. Also a really cool Yakitori restaurant/bar on the street east running parallel to Karasuma dori near the Family Mart shop, and also a curry restaurant, which is on Karasuma dori just north of the same shop. Both are only 10 min walk south from the station.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Today I recieved the SpecialThanks album that I ordered, and also Namie's "Past<Future" as a present for my flat mate ^^

It's been raining a lot, and today I have to go back to Barcelona... I hope trains are still working!!

I also sent your present Sneaky ^^ It's supposed to arrive in a week or so!
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am

tomoko_chan wrote:I also sent your present Sneaky ^^ It's supposed to arrive in a week or so!

EXCITE!! Smile
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm so happy youtube's filled with tbg th6 tf6 videos right now Very Happy
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

On saturday I went out to do some tourism in Barcelona Very Happy Me and my flat mate Josep went to the Sagrada Familia and also took some typical touristic photos XDD After that, we had lunch in a park and we went to a japanese shop to do some purikura and after that to an asian supermarket, and I bought dai fuku and some noodles. ^^

After all, I can say I had a really good Tommy birthday!! ~♥

Today I had lunch with Josep's parents and his sister! His mum cooked a wonderful paella!! *O*
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

tomoko_chan wrote:On saturday I went out to do some tourism in Barcelona Very Happy Me and my flat mate Josep went to the Sagrada Familia and also took some typical touristic photos XDD After that, we had lunch in a park and we went to a japanese shop to do some purikura and after that to an asian supermarket, and I bought dai fuku and some noodles. ^^

After all, I can say I had a really good Tommy birthday!! ~♥

Today I had lunch with Josep's parents and his sister! His mum cooked a wonderful paella!! *O*

Have you tried ichigo(strawberry) dai fuku or icecream dai fuku?
The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Ac10
The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Eeac10
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm

That strawberry daifuku looks lovely! It looks sweet also, but I can't tell what it's made out of..
I'm eating strawberries right now actually and am watching the brilliant green's version of Madonna's "Beautiful Stranger".

Tommy makes me smile whenever she screams during her performances. =D

How was my day? Well..
Today, I've napped throughout most of the day! My eyes were really swollen this morning, I felt pretty embarrassed to go outside because of it. I would've tried to make myself feel better by applying make-up but, my face hurt too much to touch. =( All blocked up, as I have a cold. It was very cold outside but, it didn't stop me from feeling absolutely boiling. I felt like a flame!

Anyways, I feel a lot better now. Yesterday, I received a few gifts. Most of which were media. Ha ha, mostly kid's stuff though. I got an Anpanman boxset, a BubuChaCha DVD, a two King of the Hill boxsets and the Japanese version of Disney's Hercules. =D So, I'm pretty darn pleased about that. My mother cooked for me yesterday too but, I lost my sense of taste due to my nose being stuffy. Couldn't even taste the cake she made me!

"風邪を引いたとき  鼻が詰まるの何でだろ〜?♪ (何でだろ〜?♪)",
as someone said to me affter I complained of a cold last time I had one, ha ha.

I am currently watching American Dad though and have pretty much done so all day too.

I hope everyone's been well!
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Female Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-30

http://myhome.cururu.jp/jazzbeans/blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 am

Hiya Jazzbeans. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for posting the video!! I hate Madonna, but TBG make that song sound pretty good. Lets hope for more lost ST2000 songs! Bring on SONO SPEED DE next Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 pm

There's another one. A cover of "Venus" by Shocking Blue.
Reminds me of women shaving their legs whenever I hear this song now ('cause it was used for an advert for women's shavers).
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

The start of the cherry blossom season.
The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Sakura10
The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Sakura11
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 pm

beautiful!!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

shizuenjune2 wrote:beautiful!!!!
Thank you.
Shinto shrine in the city of MISHIMA at night. "YOZAKURA 夜桜"
The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 20 Saaa1310
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Very beautiful the last photo Mika, its' like the lights are coming out of the lanterns and are rising up onto the cherry blossoms.. I like the lanterns.. there is a blue light in the corner of the photo, a ceremony?
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 am

Great pics Mika!! We are still waiting for our Sakura to blossom here in our garden Sad
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 am

Sneakglove wrote:Great pics Mika!! We are still waiting for our Sakura to blossom here in our garden Sad
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=1004656775&albumId=451017
Here's the other photo.
UME, SAKURA, Plum......
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 am

[quote="mikanomoide"]quote]

No It' like she is invading the world. Lady Gaga wa baku ahondara desu Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 am

Sneakglove wrote:

Hahaha, I know.
but do you know KABUKIMONO(歌舞伎者)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabukimono

I have never heard a better KABUKIMONO than her. bounce
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 am

No, I never heard that before. Flamboyent dresser?

Sorry for the bad Japanese words, my friend Kinoko would be angry if she knew I used those words that she taught me Wink

mikanomoide wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:

Hahaha, I know.
but do you know KABUKIMONO(歌舞伎者)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabukimono

I have never heard a better KABUKIMONO than her. bounce
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 am

Sneakglove wrote:No, I never heard that before. Flamboyent dresser?
Yeah, sort of. flower

Sneakglove wrote:
Sorry for the bad Japanese words, my friend Kinoko would be angry if she knew I used those words that she taught me Wink

I can imagine.
"Bad Romance" I was taken aback!
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 am

god I had the weirdest dream.
I dreamt about I have a boyfriend and he said"I must eat you."Then I said"Can I cook myself for you?"Then he said yes.I remember I wasn't scared at all,I was still stroking his hair while asking him"Is it because you were born in the jungle?"I hugged him and he said"Though I prefer raw."
Then just as I asked him if he can let me live for a few more days,the scene changes to another place and he bought me a ring which I already have in reality and I felt very much in love.
O.Odefinitely weird.I wasn't scared and I felt very in love with him and I can't remember his face,except him being taller than me.And when I just woke up I have david bowie's "absolute beginners" in my head and have a very stong urge to play it.So now it has been playing all day long in my head haha.
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Thu May 13, 2010 2:05 am

Strange! I just read what you said, Shizuenjune2, and happened to have a cannibalism-related dream last night. =O!! Ha ha! Mine was a little different, it was just a dream about something that my father had told me years ago.

When I was younger, he said that a country became starved as all their animals pretty much became deceased where they lived and they were running low on crops 'cause they lived in some kind of desert landscape. Then he said that someone had a supply of meat and they were making burgers and other such products, claiming that they had a supply of.. I dunno, cows or something (ha ha). But then people starting noticing a decrease in the population and grew suspecious of where the meat was coming from.. then found out they were human burgers! Oh no!! Ha ha. I was so young when he told that story, I thought it was stupid but I didn't wonder~..

Oh! The stories of cannibalism he'd tell... Really, I am a little worried now I think back to it! But when I was younger, it seemed a pretty harmless thing to tell many stories of. Ha ha, 'cept one French animation thingy that freaked me out...

Anyways, in the dream.. that was going on but, I was going to be killed by the guy!! I was saying that I'd cook myself but.. to wait. Ha ha, convincing him not to kill me. Luckily, he was caught before I'd be forced to cook myself or something! =P I was scared but shockingly calm. I think I was just convinced I could find a way out of it, although it wasn't a pleasant dream 'cause I saw others get killed and that's always unpleasant. =( Better than this re-occuring dream I used to get when I was younger. In the dream, I'd be forced to watch what goes on in a torture camp. It'd be the same each time, it was horrifying. At the end, there'd be this one survivor but strangely enough, he was only a torso with a spine about neck-high where his head should be and.. he was able to function somehow. He was alive. His family were always really happy to see him and he went off to re-start his life. It didn't make much sense but, I felt really happy for him.

I dunno if it's appropriate to be sharing my queer dreams... =\ Ha ha

I wondered if anyone had seen this particular live of Rainy Days Never Stays? I hadn't! Just thought I'd put it here just in case:

jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next