Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

+19
Starryeyed
vee
doctorsup
jazzbeans
Ale-Chan
mikanomoide
hidebow
chiew_76
EchoLawrence
kilix
Level masteR
NayaBania6
ghitgo
Synchronicity
bankiebank
tomoko_chan
shizuenjune2
Sneakglove
Anunnunie
23 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by Starryeyed Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Beautiful colours in the second photo Smile I really like Autumn & Winter. Thanks mikanomoide for sharing them!
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 pm

had a big fight with my dad this afternoon Mad .
but now it's getting funny cause my dad is acting like a kid xD.
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am

I'm flying to australia on the end of january Very Happy to study foundation
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 am

shizuenjune2 wrote:I'm flying to australia on the end of january Very Happy to study foundation

Great news Shizzy, you will have so much fun!

We are off to an outiside BBQ today. It is freezing here in England right now, so it should be fun....
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 pm

It is freezing here in England right now

You betcha its' a freezing!! It snowed last night. Winter is upon us in force.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:52 pm

It's getting chilly and the temperature drops below zero. What a Face
BTW, I'm sick of the earthquake that hit my city again and again.

http://www.jma.go.jp/en/quake/quake_sindo_index.html
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:47 am

The east coast of the US is getting pounded with snow this weekend. Everyone was going crazy this morning buying food and XMass gifts in anticipation of getting snowed in.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:43 am

Well here in malaysia it's hot all year long,how I wish I can go to see the snow some day Smile
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm sick of the earthquake that hit my city again and again.

I've only experienced one earthquake here in the U.K. It happened while I was in the bath! I felt it too, never experienced it before. I know Japan build houses with shock absorbers to help fight against earthquakes, and teach the Japanese children to hide under there desks in case of one. England has floods, everybody is susceptible to some sort of natural disaster in there own countries, something non of us can control really. The US has hurricanes/Tornado's, interestingly though the US are trying to find some way in which to alter the flight path of hurricanes/tornado's by using shrapnel, like material from a device.

Well, it has stopped snowing, may take a photo and post it here. The weather here in England is so unpredictable you can always have a conversation about it Smile Then again, I always thought snow made Christmas all the more special.

For everyone who does celebrate Christmas, do have a lovely Christmas or Kurisumasu! this year 2009 Smile

Everyone was going crazy this morning buying food

Yeah, everyone here in England is doing the same. Worried about being snowed under.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 pm

As promised, here's a snowy picture for everyone, I hope you like it too Shizu Smile

It would have been better if there was some snowflakes, but well..I missed them Smile

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Snowp
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am

the scenery is beautiful Very Happy!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 am

Does it snow a lot in Leeds? Where I live we ended up getting the usual amount of December snow (which happens to be a lot), and the Saturday panic was all for naught. I thought about taking the day off from work to go Ski, but alas I had way to much to do and my conscious won out.

For shizuenjune2 here is what the woods next my house looks like now.

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Dscn0110
doctorsup
doctorsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Nice photo Doctorsup! It doesn't snow in England as much as it use to. It is more likely to snow more in the North though as it is the colder side of England. Scotland is the coldest due to the high mountains and high temperatures. It snowed yesterday in Leeds again, so I think it will stay over until Christmas which suits me fine, makes for a very merry merry Xmas, Christmas lights, snow around, a time with your family and friends, a lovely time....and afterwards well...New Year Smile

People are panicking alittle though, shops are sooooo busy! It was like we were all locked inside a tin of sardines at our local Morrisions & Sainsbury's! There were no trolley's left too!! We, my family; had to wait for some trolley's to become free in the car park. Oh, and the ice made it all the more fun, especially for the cars & trolley's! haha!

Its' just so cold though, but it is nice to spend time with my family at this time of the year!

EDIT: Its' snowing again! Time check 10:40pm Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am

Here where I am in Spain it doesn't snow but yesterday in Barcelona it was raining a lot and I got soaked!!! D:

Today I'm in Llançà again, just in time to celebrate christmas with my family ^^ I think I explained this before, but tonight in Spain we celebrate "Nochebuena" (which means something like "good night"). In Catalonia, we have the tradition of "cagar el tió" that consists of trying to make poo presents from a piece of wood called tió by hitting him with a stick and singing a song.

Here you can see a good video in english of how "cagar el tió" works XDD

Nowadays we don't do anymore the thing about sardines and nougat, but just little presents. There are a lot of catalan families (the ones who are the most catalan) that don't celebrate christmas and just give presents this way, and also the 5th of January when "Los reyes" is celebrated.

Me and my family "cagant el tió" last year:

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Camaracris468

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Camaracris469
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Interesting how different cultures celebrate Christmas, Thank you TC for the insight into the Spanish culture.

Here are the final photos, these were taken today on Christmas Eve in Leeds. Alot of cars were in chaos today.

Morning:

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Snow4

Other Photos:

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Snow1n

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Snow3q

Evening:

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 19 Snow2f

Happy Xmas!
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 am

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all get what you wished for and have a great day.

I really thought the announcement of a new Buriguri single would have come today, but nevermind.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Oh man, that would have been the best Christmas present ever!!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 am

Seasons Greetings.
Happy new year! cheers Very Happy sunny
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am

Happy new year to you all!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 am

I had a fever on new year's day,38.9'C @.@
and today I have a major headache
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 am

Get well soon Shizzy!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Happy '010 to everyone here!

I'm doing last minute packing and getting ready because I'm going to Japan in a few days! Very Happy Very Happy

If only the brilliant green were more active right now ... I would totally go to their concert! ... sigh.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Anunnunie wrote:Happy '010 to everyone here!

I'm doing last minute packing and getting ready because I'm going to Japan in a few days! Very Happy Very Happy

If only the brilliant green were more active right now ... I would totally go to their concert! ... sigh.

Lucky you! ToT
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 am

Anunnunie you should stay at Japan longer,TBG new single is coming out!!!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 am

Anunnunie wrote:Happy '010 to everyone here!

Cool!! You must tell us more about your plans in Japan!! Since I returned, I miss the place so much. Wish I coul've stayed there forever. Where are you going and stuff?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next