Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

+19
Starryeyed
vee
doctorsup
jazzbeans
Ale-Chan
mikanomoide
hidebow
chiew_76
EchoLawrence
kilix
Level masteR
NayaBania6
ghitgo
Synchronicity
bankiebank
tomoko_chan
shizuenjune2
Sneakglove
Anunnunie
23 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 21 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by Anunnunie Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 am

This should be the dreams topic. Laughing I had one last night that I was at my work place in Boston ....

But anyway - just moved back to the Midwest after graduating! Now that I have my Masters degree, I just need a job .... sigh ....
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 21 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by shizuenjune2 Wed May 19, 2010 11:52 am

congrats on your graduation anunnunie!
lol jazzbeans our dreams are dark haha.
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Congrats anunnunie!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Congratulations!
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks everyone! It's a relief to be done but the job market is so tough - with the bad economy - that it makes me want to just continue with school instead. Laughing

But anyway, it's a beautiful day here so I'm going to go take a walk!
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Fri May 28, 2010 11:36 am

Bought a new LBD and a floral dress yeah Very Happy !
Need to lose weight!!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Just a week till I finish school T__T I can't take it anymore, I wanna reesstt T__T

I've been really busy this year, you can notice it looking at my number of posts... But I still look at the posts here, I promise! It's just that I don't have time to answer them...
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I thought birthdays are suppose to be magical. I never cried so hard and got so upset before. Now I can't stop crying and my head hurts alot.
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

shizuenjune2 wrote:I thought birthdays are suppose to be magical. I never cried so hard and got so upset before. Now I can't stop crying and my head hurts alot.

Why Shizzy?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 am

I hope things are okay, shizuenjune2!

Going to go watch "Volver" with my Mom.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

I've never been so emotional before. Oh well, long story.
How was "Volver" Anunnunie???
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:26 am

I had a dream about a meeting, maybe in Mexico, I don't remember very well, but there was Sneakglove, beasty ribs, tomoko-chan, ghitgo, kero-chan, and so rabbit
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 am

shizuenjune2 wrote:I've never been so emotional before. Oh well, long story.
How was "Volver" Anunnunie???

Oh no ... I hope you're doing better!

"Volver" was great - I saw it 4 years ago, and I wanted to show it to my Mom ever since because it features such strong woman throughout the film. Love it.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 am

NayaBania6 wrote:I had a dream about a meeting, maybe in Mexico, I don't remember very well, but there was Sneakglove, beasty ribs, tomoko-chan, ghitgo, kero-chan, and so rabbit

Haha, if you can pay for the plane tickets, I promise we can make your dreams come true!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 am

Anunnunie wrote:
it features such strong woman throughout the film. Love it.

That's really Almodovar-ish, he loves to put strong women in his film. He also likes to put loads of sex XD (well, that's an habitual topic in spanish movies..)

And Nayabania, you now I'd love to make that dream come true! But money is the main problem T__T Algun dia nos conoceremos!! Segurísimo que si T_T
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 pm

sure! although I'm rather going to Spain when I have the money Razz
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Treating myself right now to my first Buriguri DVD marathon in a long time. Bye Bye Mr.Mug now playing Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am

Ugh, I'm so irritated because my laptop won't boot and I can't listen to any of my music. ;(
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 am

Today's my free day! I started working in the supermarket two weeks ago (as every summer) but it seems the managers have been changed and working there is much more nicer than previous years ^^

Also I met again people with whose I had been working before and new people I've ever met, and they all are so nice that make me feel really comfortable working there ^^

I think today I'm gonna rearrange my room, put some posters out and put some in ^^

Here it's really hot!! I think this is gonna be a hard summer T__T What about you??
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 am

Glad things are workng out TC.

It's hot here, but probably not as hot as where you are. Our heyfever is bad at the moment, and we are doing some work in the garden. Not a good combination...

We made a vegetable patch!! We hope to grow beans, potatoes, carrotts, lettuce & more Smile
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

Where I am it's either raining or boiling hot for some reason. It's kind of annoying.

I'm going on vacation soon, but am not super excited. It's Myrtle beach. Apparently all there is there....is a beach, and I dislike beaches. :'(

you're lucky to have summer work Tomoko-Chan. I can legally work, but no one hires kids my age.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 am

D: I envy you Synchro! I went to Myrtle Beach once, and LOVED it. I wish I could trade you placessssss
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 am

Synchronicity wrote:
you're lucky to have summer work Tomoko-Chan. I can legally work, but no one hires kids my age.

I know I'm lucky... things are difficult here too, and there's a lot of people that worked previous years in the same supermarket and they haven't been hired for some reason... we are less, and we have to work more. But well, that's okay because there isn't too much work this year afterall... (less tourists).

Somehow I managed to plan a dinner and party with my job mates XDD I think we'll have much fun Very Happy

Also I'm being a bit impacient because of Lady Gaga's concert (it's in december, but I can't wait to see her again T__T). Also dreamed about her, but in my dream she was shy and the got pimples O.o I had an ice-cream with her XDDD
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

o god im back into the plushie making craze again O.O
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

You saw Lady Gaga in concert Tomoko!? Oh mon dieu! I'm beyond jealous. I wanted to go, but the tickets were way too expensive so my dad said no.

and Winksniper I wouldn't mind that. I just want to hang out with my friends that week.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next