The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 22 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by tomoko_chan on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 am

Synchronicity wrote:You saw Lady Gaga in concert Tomoko!? Oh mon dieu! I'm beyond jealous. I wanted to go, but the tickets were way too expensive so my dad said no.

OMG it was so wonderful!! You have to see her live at least once in your life, you really MUST do it!!!

I went to Dublin with my flat mates, it was the birthday of one of them and he didn't know where we where flying or where we were going either. He was mad when we said to him that we were going to a Gaga's concert ^^ And we were at FIRST LINE! I was like.... 2 meters from her T__T I cried and shouted so much!

I think I have you on facebook, so if u want check the photos by yourself: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=148111&id=670403313
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^ - Page 22 Empty Re: The legendary "How was your day?" topic ^^

Post by Synchronicity on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

So lucky! That's really awesome. I plan on saving money to see her after I'm done saving for my trip to Europe next year. So it will happen! Very Happy
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

View user profile http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

The father of a very close friend of mine died yesterday... today I went to the funeral. I cried so much, I'm so sad for her... she's only 16!! Not fair...!!

I wish for her the best on her life, and I hope she knows I'll be there if anything happens. She's very important to me.
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Tomoko chan that's so sad! Sad
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 am

I'm sorry to hear that....................... Sad

If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm

ES-PA-ÑA! TA-TA-TA ES-PA-ÑA! (We won the World Cup Very Happy )
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

Congratulations! Spain! cheers
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm doing well today, I am having a pleasantly unproductive day and caught up on my lost sleep, etc. So I am very happy! Bought a lot of food to cook too, I cannae wait to get stuck in. I want to make fishcakes, a stir-fry, granola trifles (with fruit and yoghurt) and flapjacks, etc, over the rest of the week or so. =D I haven't been cooking so much lately, 'cept for bolognese or, basically stuff I do all the time 'cause it's easier. So it'll be nice to do all this!

But on more Forever Tommy-related news, I like this new green theme going on. My laptop's modified a purple and green theme in mind (here's how it looks), so it totally suits it!! I love it, x. =D
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Female Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-30

View user profile http://myhome.cururu.jp/jazzbeans/blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I had to laugh.. funny... JB, you start the sentence 'I'm doing well today, I am having a pleasantly unproductive day.. That part made me laugh..

Cooking eh! Trifle, hmmm...well I think we will all be over later JB, do you accept invitations? Oh...wait a minute, how long have you been cooking for? haha! Only joking Smile Enjoy your cooking JB!

Yes, the forum colour; Green like the Brilliant Green.. haha!

Ooops! I'm in a funny mood today!

Oh my...that screenshot JB seems very cyclodelic! Razzle Dazzle even! Then again, my fav colour is Purple so...ok!
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm

=P I see what you mean! I suppose it was an odd sentence starter. Ha ha, but I meant it! I became really tired and exhausted 24/7 recently, I wanted to be lazy and sleep so badly. Finally, the weekend came and I've been able to relax for the most part. It's been really nice =) I had not done much to exhaust myself previously though, I think I just felt that way 'cause I wasn't able to catch up on sleep I lost for a long time. I look after my little brother quite a lot~ although it doesn't feel like it, it's rather time-consuming!!

I've never cooked trifles in my entire life!! I am nervous about making the granola too. I'm sure it'll be fine though. =P I don't often cook anything unknown to me. I tend to let others cook first and then once analysing them, I will maybe try it myself. Otherwise, I stay weary because I hate to waste ingredients. =P I am more nervous about the stirfry I plan to make. Never made stirfry myself before, hope it goes well and tastes good!

HAHA, for some reason.. that association didn't even come to my mind!! Oh silly me...

Really? Ha ha, it often looks really bright on other people's screens, I think? S'what my friend said anyways - most people really hate it!! It's not so bright on mine. I dunno why. Suits me anyways, even my nails are painted purple and green at the moment. =) But I changed the colour scheme of my Fast Dial for the background colour of where the text/descriptions were, which was a bright green that I couldn't even take =P It's more of a minty colour, similar to the background colour of this text. =)
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Haha! It wasn't an odd sentence JB, just funny. You put a smile on my face, so I will say 'thank you'. Sorry to hear you were tired. Looking after your little one will take it's toll, and well brother's can be difficult; I know I have one! haha! Always try and give time to yourself though, like.. hmmm... I suppose 'take a moment' just for yourself JB. Difficult to explain.

Trifles eh! Smile I love trifles, I wish in another life I could be one! Did I just say that, well..I don't know..maybe. Awwww..reminds me about 'Friends', did you ever watch it. I remember when Rachel made a trifle, she put in meat and peas!! It was funny Smile A layer of jelly, then meat and peas, then custard and cream.. Then she said, 'I don't know, these English people eat strange things'. or something like that. funny! Remember JB cooking is a learning experience, like everything in life; we all learn. sometimes it takes one or two tries, sometimes more; but we all learn or well.. we just go out and buy a takeaway!! I think the only time I don't like cooking is when I'm not in the mood, which to say is quite often! Smile I agree on the analysing thing, it is the way in which I think, I am analytical. I analyse things, but maybe I shouldn't..but it is like observation. It can be a way for people to learn. But...hmmmm it can be good to make an attempt. My sister, when she cooks she doesn't take my mother's recipe, she attempts her own. Sometimes it works, other times well..I stay away haha! Watch out this cake is going to explode!! Smile On no, my sister is here, only joking! Stirfry is fun though, because you can put in whatever you like..and just well mix it up! then throw it up into the air and see how it lands haha!! and when it is finished, Hey presto! it's done! enjoy! Oh my, am I talking jibberish!

haha, your nails are purple and green too Smile Oh dear JB, I think you have a problem, do you have a fetish for the colours purple and green. haha! Hmmmm..mints, I remember those softmints a long time ago...like what was his name in the advert..Mr Softy, Mr Soft, Mr Fruity? Oh I can't remember, there's another brain cell gone.

Nice to hear from you JB, be happy in everything you do; especially your cooking!! Did I just burnt my toast!

Anyway...I'm off to watch some Ally Mcbeal, I just have to know what happens at the end.

Take it easy JB and dare I say it RELAX Smile Now I don't mean go listen to the Frankie Goes to Hollywood track, I mean feel like a swan in a pond. Kind of Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am

I didn't have a chance to relax at the time it seemed! But now I do, so I'm very grateful. Although, I woke up to him screaming his head off!! Ha ha, not the most pleasant of wake-up calls, I must say. Anyways, he's in nursery now. So I have a break until 'round 15:30, when I'll go and pick him up. He's nearly as hard work as my other brother [who's fourteen-years-old]! Ha ha, I have to look after him and all.

Ha ha, I remember that Friends episode! I swear Joey even ate it despite. Gross! My boyfriend is like your sister, regarding experimenting with food. He just puts some ingredients together and hopes for the best. =P I'd like to like cooking, as I cook everyday, but I just.. I dunno. I love when others cook for me, ha ha! It's always heavily appreciated because sometimes on some days I just want to laze about instead. Today I'm going to try making the granola, then putting that into trifle form later. For dinner, I shall try making fishcakes. I got smoked salmon for it as someone told me that it tastes quite nice for fishcakes. I've never had smoked salmon though! I just have to remember how to cook all this...

I do! I really like the colour combination but, it is merely coincidence regarding my nails... kind of. They look gold and purple though 'cause the green is a silvery lime colour! The other day, they were black and sparkly. =) My favourite softmints were peppermint ones, I think. Good stuff!

Hope you enjoyed Ally McBeal, I haven't seen that in ages~! My mother and I used to watch it when I was young. I think I remember the final episode but, I don't remember a lot of it. It was good though, with their crazy characters. John and Ling were my favourites, I think. Oh, but I liked the blond haired woman, she was pretty amusing. I can't remember her name though, for some reason...

Ha ha, I do plenty of relaxing, don't you worry!! =D =D

EDIT: Made the granola and then trifle! And fishcakes. LOOK AND SEE!!

Okay, so it's nothing too great-looking.. but it sure tasted nice!!
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 am

Oh dear JB, you do seem to have your work cut out with your brothers. Do you have a good bond with your brothers, moreso with your fourteen year old brother. I know as my sister and brother become older, I seem to have a good bond with them. Also, because we are close together, similiar ages; we have this like...generation thing going. Its' nice, but I suppose sometimes distance can get in the way, always try and be close to your brother's JB, they will thank you later in life. Brother's can be difficult, Ah! but sisters, Oh well!! Now I would need 2 hours to talk about sister's and there problems Smile

Yes! Yes! haha, yeah Joey ate it! and what did he say 'I don't know what the problem is...Jelly gooooood, meat gooooood , custard gooooood!' Smile He was funny. The characterisations were very good, as they all had this chemistry on screen. The script writing was especially well done, always creative in there execution. Reminds me of another part, where Joey is making his Entertainment centre, and well... he is drilling into the wall while Chandler is inside his bedroom. Joey drills, and Chandler comes out and looks at Joey. Joey turns and says 'Oh, did I get you?', Chandler replies, 'You get me, you kill me!' Joey taps his pencil on Chandler's head and says 'Well I'm not a mind reader.' Haha! funny!! Or howabout when Joey has to teach some dancers the routine for a musical. funny! or when he goes into the entertainment unit to prove a grown man can fit inside. Smile So many good moments, probably why I own the box set along with Ally Mcbeal.

Haha! your fella hopes for the best when cooking too. Actually come to think of it, I think its' kind of creative maybe.. I find cooking everyday a chore though, well...sometimes you know like.. I don't know; when you don't want to cook anything, like sometimes you can't be bothered cooking or you just want something simple. Or like you say, somebody to do it for you Smile Ah! yes granola, like flapjack? like a breakfast bar. Have you heard of 'Chewy Granola'? I think it has less oats and makes the bar more well..erm..chewy! I like flapjack though, hmmm.. interesting, I've never had smoked salmon fishcakes, I usually just have salmon fishcakes, sometimes with herbs, or even small pieces of broccoli mixed inside.

Oh my, your nails sound like they are like a chameleon, changing different colours, from gold and purple to green and black haha! Aye, I remember the peppermint green sweets. Then again, I remember when a polo mint was like 5-6p a tube. haha!

Ah! yes Ally Mcbeal.. Yes, I am enjoying it JB. Ah! me too, I use to watch it when I was younger, but I only saw the 2nd and 3rd series. Channel 4 then starting to jump between series, which made following the series all the more confusing. Did that make sense? Anyway.. Yeah, it was alittle crazy and bizarre in places, but in a way I think that was the reason why it was good. I mean it was about a bunch of lawyers who I wouldn't have thought could have lasted the five series it was aired for.
Ally herself was an interesting character, complicated; but interesting all the same. I especially like the way music plays so pre-dominately in her life. Ally is like her own thought collection of albums playing constantly in her ears. Music itself contributes to her life and in a way decides her well being, her ability to interact with others, quite fascinating really. Definitively different.. But...hmmmm..even though the show is entitled 'Ally Mcbeal', she is not my favourite character. John Cage is my favourite of the bunch. Ah! JB, you are thinking of Nelle, she was the blond haired woman. I did like it when Nelle finally got together with John. I thought the process, the way in which they got together was quite sweet and in a way innocent. Of course, like many soaps, they can't have anyone happy; so they broke up. Interestingly though as they broke up, John said 'but I love you.' Which Nelle replied, I love you too, but you don't like me as a person, you don't like my personality.' 'You are forcing your love, you want to love me, but you hate my character.' It was true though, Nelle was known as the 'ice queen' so to speak. I've only got two discs to go through. The last episode I saw was funny. Nelle wanted to become more appeasing to her co-workers, so she said that she would sing on stage. Of course, she couldn't sing. So Ling decided to help her by doing a duet whilst 'lip synching' to two professional singers in the background. Ling's 'behind the scenes' vocalist was Elaine(the secretary - very good) whilst Nelle had one of the lead singers in the group which sings regularly at the bar(also very good). Anyway, as they were rehearsing, Nelle's vocalist starting to lose her voice, but she said she would be ready and fine for the show. Later when it came to the show, Nelle's singer had to drop out. Anyway, the guest star of the episode was none other than Dame Edna Everage. So she stepped in as the replacement..and guess what... Yes, when it came to Nelle's part she sang like a man, yet in a sweet voice haha! It was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. I suppose you had to be there haha! Oh JB, you haven't fallen asleep! Wake Up! Wake Up! Your brother's calling you! I can hear screaming..

Oh JB, you are such a tease, you can't show pictures of the food you are eating and not expect me to have any!!

Oh now wait a minute.. cucumber, lettuce, tomato, fishcakes & water crest?? I'll be right over! JB, the trifle...it is..the trifle...it is like a trifle shake? like a milkshake. I haven't tried that before. I usually have mine in a bowl. Yes, Yes, I'll be right over...Oh wait a minute did I see some meat in there.. Joking!! Smile Thank you for the pictures JB, it was very; well...hmmm..thoughtful of you. Smile

enjoy your food JB. I can tell you are a good cook! Oh my...how many characters can you have in a reply for a post.. gulp! Sorry JB, I couldn't stop typing. Next time I will only write two lines I promise!
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 am

My first day of Junior year is tomorrow. I'm so sad because this has been the best summer of my life! Also my schedule is all screwed. I'm in the wrong art class, I'm not in Music Theory, both my art classes are same quarter, and on top of that I have the worst teachers possible this year, but I'm talking to my counselor on Thursday to switch it around.

I sound so complainey. Crying or Very sad It will be fine though I'm sure. I judt have to get back into the groove of school.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

View user profile http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 am

kisses kisses kisses kisses kisses kisses kisses kisses kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about the bad language
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Going to Paris in a few hours!!! So excited >W<
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 pm

This time next week I'll be on a plane to go to San Diego for my college orientation and move-in. I am packing and checking that I have all my essential apartment stuff...oh and I also have to clean out some of my old stuff.
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

View user profile http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm

I just returned from Paris a few days ago!! It's been amazing, I had so much fun and I got some beautiful photos. I'll post them later when I have internet in Barcelona ^^

tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Sitting here in my apartment at UCSD. Classes start tomorrow!!!! Kyaaaaaa....so nervous. ><

But I'm pretty fine today. Tomorrow I'll probably be a wreck, lol.
Papermoon
Papermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

UCSD is a great school. Don't sweat college; you are going to have a lot of fun. Very Happy
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:35 am

Aww, thanks! =) First day actually wasn't so bad.
Papermoon
Papermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 am

pretty awesome =)!
gonna work my ass off as hard as I can to get kick ass super fly results and get into uni next year
kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 pm

^ Good luck!!! Hahaha I think it was pure luck that I got in...or else it was my personal statements...-__-

Let's see, today.....was hot. Day before yesterday was hot, yesterday was rainy....this weather is weird. O__o

EDIT - Today we seem to have a lot of visitors on the forum! Congrats on a new record! Very Happy
Papermoon
Papermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:55 am

I had such an excellent day! Today was my birthday, and I absolutely LOVED it. I'm so lucky! ~
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Every time the record for the most users online has been broken, I'm not on. Sad

If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next