Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project "the brilliant green on Kyoto": multi-translation ?

+3
tomoko_chan
Level masteR
kilix
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Project "the brilliant green on Kyoto": multi-translation ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Project "the brilliant green on Kyoto": multi-translation ?

Post by mikanomoide Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm

I understand how you feel, but
If I did translation all that is missing
and translation won't change almost thing. Neutral
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Project "the brilliant green on Kyoto": multi-translation ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Project "the brilliant green on Kyoto": multi-translation ?

Post by Sneakglove Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:40 pm

kilix wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:Nope. Just be careful of how you speak to other people, especially when they are doing you/us a favour.
ok ! so please explain where I spoke bad ?

Scroll up and read....

Ok, maybe it's lost in translation, but you come across very bossy, selfish, un-appreciative, and don't understand what people are telling you. If you cannot see that yourself then there is no point explaining anymore.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kilix Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Scroll up and read....

Ok, maybe it's lost in translation, but you come across very bossy, selfish, un-appreciative, and don't understand what people are telling you. If you cannot see that yourself then there is no point explaining anymore.
no no please, give me the examples that give you and hidebow the opportunity to talk me like this ! Too easy to say me "scroll up and read" !!

And you didn't understand, I never complained hidebow for the translation but for the transcription !
He missed lot of Japanese things/words that are important, I told him here yesterday gently and both of you had this offensive reaction ! Why ?

kilix

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:04 pm

Switched to PM.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2