Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Rarities

4 posters

Go down

Tommy Rarities Empty Tommy Rarities

Post by ErickAutumn Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey everyone! I've decided to make a topic for those "hard to find" Tommy songs. I'll post all the ones I know about along with download links, if anyone else has any contributions feel free to post!

Tommy heavenly6:
Unlimited Sky (Acoustic Version) - b-side from Unlimited Sky digital single
I'm Your Devil (Original Version) - different from the Halloween remix or album version, this is the original recording used in the Mode CM. You'll notice a different pronunciation of the word "Devil", I like the call it the "dev-eel" version. haha Razz
La Soldier - Tommy heavenly6's cover from the 20th anniversary Sailor Moon tribute.
My Graduation Toss - Tommy heavenly6's studio version that was used as a vocal guide for Sakura Gakuin, available on Tommy's site for a limited time.

Tommy february6:
Game of Love - Studio version
All Through the Night - Cyndi Lauper cover from We Love Cyndi - "Tribute to Cyndi Lauper"
Strawberry Cream Soda Pop (Pon Pon Version) - b-side from Strawberry Cream Soda Pop digital single
Heart no Hoshi - Tommy february6's studio version that was used as a vocal guide for Sakura Gakuin, available on Tommy's site for a limited time.

I also know a studio version of Tommy february6's Kylie Minogue cover "I Should be So Lucky" exists, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it yet.
There's also the Trick or Tommy CD which was given away with orders from Tommy's merch site during Halloween 2014, if anyone has the track(s) from that, please let me know!
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Male Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-08-03

https://ericairline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tommy Rarities Empty Re: Tommy Rarities

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 am

I think the Pon-Pon version of SCSP is also on the best of DVD iirc?

- Pray (TV Version) from Gintama OST
- Magic In Your Eyes (Instrumental) from Okusama wa Majo OST
- Everyday At The Bus Stop (Instrumental)
- je t'aime. je t'aime (DMC Remix) from Detroit Metal City Tribute to Krauser II  (I wouldn't consider this rare per se, but include it since you included other tribute album one-off tracks)

About the studio version of ISBSL, I guess there is one since she performed it but as it's unreleased I wouldn't consider there any way of getting it unless it's on a promo CD or someone had access to the DAT tapes or whatever they used for the live playback?

On a similar note I remember Dancing Queen (ABBA) being mentioned as for possible inclusion on the second february6 album before it came out. And also remember her in interviews saying Strawberry Cream Soda Pop was a leftover from the first album that they dug out for the best of collection, which would leave you to believe there are other demo/finished tracks that remain unreleased.

I would love also to hear her original guide vocal versions of the Takashi Fujii tracks if they exist since I think that batch of tracks are all really strong. Nice idea for a thread btw Smile
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:10 pm

I dream of hearing Tommy's voice on "Oh My Juliet".
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:54 pm

ErickAutumn, Thank you for My graduation toss! I did not know that even existed. I've kinda been out of the Tommy loop for quite some time..... Embarassed
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down