Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM?

+8
ThomasW
Astrokreep
winksniper
doctorsup
shizuenjune2
Papermoon
ErickAutumn
Garyjuly1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM? Empty TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM?

Post by Garyjuly1 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Last night I was reading the twitter of Tommy and I got the surprise that adds there 2 new albums for Tommy February6 and Tommy heavenly6 celebrating 10º anniversary as a solo artist, will be launched next year and will have included I'm Your Devil in the heavenly6 album

Great news!! cheers
Garyjuly1
Garyjuly1

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-09

http://www.fotolog.com/luffyjuly1

Back to top Go down

TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM? Empty Re: TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM?

Post by ErickAutumn Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

OH MY GOD.
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Male Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-08-03

https://ericairline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM? Empty Re: TOMMY FEBRUARY6 AND HEAVENLY6 NEW ALBUM?

Post by Papermoon Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 pm

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Totally made my day, considering it's finals week and all....

I'm Gonna SCREAMMMMM xD
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 am

UUURRREEESSHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 am

I am guessing that one will be released on 2/6/11.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS IS AWESOME
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ErickAutumn Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:43 pm

I think it's just a new Tommy february6 album. And IM YOUR DEVIL is gonna be a CD single with a B-Side and a Video.
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah that's the most likely scenario
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 am

Regardless, A NEW FEBRUARY6 ALBUM? Woahhhhhhhhhh
winksniper
winksniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 am

Well she said maybe to a new album, it might just be a mini album with 3 new february tracks, 3 new heavenly. It sounded like she wants fans opinion, so anyone that speaks Japanese, go give her some feedback!
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 pm

she also asked if she should release a coupling february6 x heavenly6 album or separate albums... so... probably new albums for every Tommy =D

I think heavenly6 should cover a february6 song and vice-versa to celebrate 10 years =D
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 pm

That would be so awesome. I'd love to hear a heavenly version of Lonely in Gorgeous.
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Back to top Go down

Post by ErickAutumn Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 am

Astrokreep wrote:That would be so awesome. I'd love to hear a heavenly version of Lonely in Gorgeous.

Yeah I was thinking Lonely in Gorgeous too. Or "Choose me or Die".
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 am

Oh yeah, Choose me or die would be great too!
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

This is not an actual CD release announcement, it is just Tommy asking for ideas from fans. We have been discussing this on the Twitter thread already. Thats why I edited your "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to a "?" on the title of the thread. Although we will use this thread to discuss this from now on. I will get rid of the "?" when we hear confirmation on the official sites or from Warner itself.

Let wait for 100% confirmation before we get TOO excited. Tis good news though.

Oh and please no february versions of heavenly songs or heavenly versions of february songs. That would just be wrong because the lyrics would not suit the opposite persona, and it would just be plain WRONG!! Why do people always want this? No
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I would be happy for some sort of duet. lol!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

ghitgo wrote:I would be happy for some sort of duet. lol!

Ah, aren't ○Strawberry●Cream○Soda●Pop○ and Lollipop Candy♥BAD♥girl kind of duets?

Sneakglove wrote:Oh and please no february versions of heavenly songs or heavenly versions of february songs. That would just be wrong because the lyrics would not suit the opposite persona, and it would just be plain WRONG!! Why do people always want this?

Why would it be SO WRONG? lol
C'mon, it would be fun to have versions, I mean, Tommy kinda already did it herself with I KILL MY HEART.
This is about celebration, right? So, they could celebrate doing each other songs!
Tommy singing Madonna with BuriGuri doesn't make sense either, but she did it anyway XD and it was fun!
ThomasW
ThomasW

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Maybe she could just change the lyrics but have the same melody? Hahaha, I don't know.

Personally I would LOVE to have any album from either persona, regardless of concept; been waiting so long for a new release! xD
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I just want as many new songs as possible, so no re-productions of old songs for me.

Lollipop Candy Bad Girl was more like a duet I think.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:07 pm

How much sense does it make for the same person to have both her personas do a duet? If you haven't seen the videos for LCBG or SCSP or even WFMT/Leaving You, then you have absolutely no idea that the opposite persona is being featured. Tommy has the same voice whether she's February or Heavenly. Personally, I think she should make two separate albums.
winksniper
winksniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Sneakglove wrote:

Oh and please no february versions of heavenly songs or heavenly versions of february songs. That would just be wrong because the lyrics would not suit the opposite persona, and it would just be plain WRONG!! Why do people always want this? No

For an anniversary kind of thing it would be fun. Especially if you think of it as a cover song more than just a remake. And certain songs would sound fine as the opposite persona. "Ready?" would work as a february song real easily.
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 pm

winksniper wrote:Tommy has the same voice whether she's February or Heavenly. .

I don't think that is necessarily true really. She does slightly change her voice from TBG, to Tf6 to Th6. It may be subtle, but it is there. A slightly harder edge to the Th6 songs, and more cutesy twang to her Tf6 singing. You can even hear this change in LCBG for the feb & Heav parts.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm

winksniper wrote:How much sense does it make for the same person to have both her personas do a duet? If you haven't seen the videos for LCBG or SCSP or even WFMT/Leaving You, then you have absolutely no idea that the opposite persona is being featured. Tommy has the same voice whether she's February or Heavenly. Personally, I think she should make two separate albums.

I think the idea of a duet is to be funny XD Tommy's characters are funny, so... why not?
ThomasW
ThomasW

Back to top Go down

Post by ErickAutumn Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Maybe Tommy will reveal that third persona we heard about for the tenth anniversary?
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am

ErickAutumn wrote:Maybe Tommy will reveal that third persona we heard about for the tenth anniversary?

God, I hope not. I like what we have already, and just want more of that please!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next