Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryo is leaving the Brilliant Green!?

+15
mikanomoide
hidebow
shizuenjune2
TBGxBDG
Sneakglove
ghitgo
scaturan
Papermoon
Anunnunie
winksniper
kero-chan
ThomasW
jazzbeans
mixx
Synchronicity
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ryo is leaving the Brilliant Green!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo is leaving the Brilliant Green!?

Post by TchiKong Tue May 11, 2010 7:08 pm

That was really unexpected ! I wonder how their music will be impacted...
We already miss you Ryo !

TchiKong

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Ryo is leaving the Brilliant Green!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo is leaving the Brilliant Green!?

Post by Synchronicity Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Guys I'm not liking the comments of "He left because Shun/Tommy is taking over". I mean honestly, if anyone's "taking over" it's their record label, so it wouldn't be them, and it's not as though them becoming more fashionable has changed the authenticity of their music.

I'm sure he left for personal reasons, and all we can do is wish him the best in whatever avenues he decides to point his career now.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Like, I'm so irritated at this. I hope everything's okay with him, yes, but the brilliant green as a duo just seems weird to me. I wonder what will be in store for the future?
I sure as hell hope that TBG doesn't fall completely apart after this.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGxBDG Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 am

Synchronicity wrote:Guys I'm not liking the comments of "He left because Shun/Tommy is taking over". I mean honestly, if anyone's "taking over" it's their record label, so it wouldn't be them, and it's not as though them becoming more fashionable has changed the authenticity of their music.
I wouldn't imagine it had anything to do when them becoming "more fashionable". I was thinking more that Tommy and Shunsaku's extended solo projects (although Ryo apparently contributed some compositions) could have caused some tension or issues. Or it could really be personal issues completely unrelated to creative control.
TBGxBDG
TBGxBDG

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 am

TBGxBDG wrote:
Synchronicity wrote:Guys I'm not liking the comments of "He left because Shun/Tommy is taking over". I mean honestly, if anyone's "taking over" it's their record label, so it wouldn't be them, and it's not as though them becoming more fashionable has changed the authenticity of their music.
I wouldn't imagine it had anything to do when them becoming "more fashionable". I was thinking more that Tommy and Shunsaku's extended solo projects (although Ryo apparently contributed some compositions) could have caused some tension or issues. Or it could really be personal issues completely unrelated to creative control.
I know you didn't mention the fashion, but others have.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 am

I'm sure he left for personal reasons, and all we can do is wish him the best in whatever avenues he decides to point his career now.

I totally agree with this. But I guess fans can't help but speculate wildly, seeing as we don't have a clear answer yet and we probably never will, because it's the band's business and we don't have the right to demand to know their personal affairs. But yeah, it is a bit presumptuous to suggest that Ryo's own bandmates are edging him out, or that the new direction of the band is to blame. It's all speculation from the shock of it all, I guess. Of course Buriguri are still good friends on good terms; with a relationship that long, how can they not be? And of course things always change; there are no artists or bands out there that have never changed at all in some way as the years pass.

I'm still that way, though. I'm upset and I can't help but be illogical and want to blame someone for this when really it's no one's fault. >< I think we all need more time to let this sink in.

Best of luck to Ryo, Tommy, and Shun!
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 am

Ryo has been removed from the band profile on the official site Sad

http://www.thebrilliantgreen.jp/profile.php
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Maybe Ryo wanted to concentrate more on Meister stuff???
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Ryo has been removed from the band profile on the official site Sad

http://www.thebrilliantgreen.jp/profile.php

Wow, that's depressing...
winksniper
winksniper

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Sun May 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm so shocked... I'm still telling myself to believe it's ture... In my mind I think the brilliant green can't happened without Ryo, he's my first guitar hero.

How sad I am...
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 am

I have to admit: I'm still pretty shocked about Ryo leaving.

This may sound rather harsh but for me, the brilliant green is Tommy, Shun AND Ryo. I still support Ryo in his decision, Tommy and Shun in the band, and all of them in their further musical endeavors. But it just won't feel like "the brilliant green" anymore. Sad
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Wed May 19, 2010 11:47 pm

It won't be the same without Ryo....

Buriguri is a mixture of them all... I mean, that's what separates buriguri from Tommy Heavenly6/February6, they both (Ryo and Shun) provided the different point for The Brilliant Green that Tommy alteregos didn't have...

Let's see what's going on with them from on now... of course I wish them all the best... but I'm just kind of melancholic about the old times.... If I just could go back to then T__T
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

tomoko_chan wrote:Let's see what's going on with them from on now... of course I wish them all the best... but I'm just kind of melancholic about the old times.... If I just could go back to then T__T

I feel exactly the same as you!! I wish I could go back to 1997 and fall in love with Tommy and the guys all over again. Unless the new material blows me away, I am really not sure what I will do...
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 am

Finally the announcement of Ryo leaving has been made on the official site by both the office staff & Ryo himself. It seems Matsui-chan left for personal reasons, and he is very apologetic.

Here is the statement in Japanese & then google translated English -

大切なお知らせ(2010/05/10)

いつもthe brilliant greenを応援して頂き誠に有り難うございます。
突然ですが、皆様に重要なご報告がございます。

この度、メンバーである松井亮が一身上の都合により脱退する事になりました。
とても残念なことではありますが、この結論に至るまで何度も話し合いを重ね、お互いの成長を思い合っての前向きな決断であることをどうかご理解頂ければと思います。

尚、the brilliant greenの今後の活動に関しましては、変わりなく邁進してまいりますので今後ともご声援のほど宜しくお願い申し上げます。

応援していただいております皆様へ、
松井亮から直接お知らせする文書を掲載いたしましたので、
是非ご一読のうえ、ご理解いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

平成22年5月10日
the brilliant green事務所スタッフ一同

松井亮より皆様へ

突然の報告になりますが、私、松井亮はthe brilliant greenを脱退する事になりました。
この大事な時期に、無責任な決断をお許しください。
今まで支えてくれたファンの皆様、関係者の皆様、
メンバーには、本当に感謝の気持ちで一杯です。
そして、今回の件、深くお詫び申し上げます。

the brilliant greenのメンバーであった事は、誇りに思っています。
これからは、陰ながら応援したいと思っています。
今の私が言える言葉ではないのですが、
これからも、the brilliant greenをよろしくお願いします。
みなさん、今まで本当にありがとうございました。

松井 亮

Important announcement (2010/05/10).

Thank you for the brilliant green always rooting for.
But suddenly, everyone There is an important report.

This time, I now have to withdraw for personal reasons is a member Matsui Akira.
There is a great pity that, repeated many times until the discussion of this conclusion, I think that you understand that the decision whether to match the positive growth of each other thoughts.

Less, the brilliant green For future work, the thank you more of your continued support as we strive to not change.

We appreciate your support to everyone,
We know it on a document directly from Matsui Akira,
Immediately for all means read this, thank you for your understanding that bon appétit.

May 10, 2010
the brilliant green office staff

To everyone from Matsui Ryo

The report makes a sudden, I Matsui Akira is the brilliant green now I will leave.
This important time, please forgive irresponsible decision.
The fans who had supported until now everybody, everybody's involved,
The members are really full of gratitude.
And all of this, apologize.

I was a member of the brilliant green are proud.
Now, we want to help without being seen.
I say the word is not present,
Even now, the brilliant green to thank you.
Everyone, Thanks so much until now.

Matsui Ryo
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 am

So sad to see him go......................... Sad
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Tue May 25, 2010 11:55 pm

The end paragraph from Ryo's announcement was the same one I translated on the first page of this thread, if anyone was curious to know, x.
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Female Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-30

http://myhome.cururu.jp/jazzbeans/blog

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Ryo!!!!

"irresponsable decision", apologizing... so Japanese T_T

Maybe Ryo will continue being the guitarrist of Buriguri, but will not appear en photoshootings, live performances an so. I hope so.
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Fri May 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Ugh this is just the worst time for this, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR and breaking up too... ;__;
winksniper
winksniper

Back to top Go down

Post by 20th century boy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

jazzbeans wrote:
mixx wrote:So Ryo is just behind the scenes , but he will still support the brilliant green like compose or more , isn't it right?
I suppose it could mean that but, I presumed that he meant emotional support or a helping hand rather than actually being involved with them - unofficially supporting them. Maybe just occassionally popping up to play with them, as Ryo and Shunsaku have done for Tommy heavenly6, if anything?
No it's just that he's leaving but the record company asked him the smoothest message possible so it won't make much fuss with the fans. To Matsui's discharge it must be very difficult to work with a couple. All the bands I've known with that sort of lineup have been into a lot of troubles.

20th century boy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 am

20th century boy wrote:t occassionally popping up to play with them, as Ryo and Shunsaku have done for Tommy heavenly6, if anything? No it's just that he's leaving but the record company asked him the smoothest message possible so it won't make much fuss with the fans. To Matsui's discharge it must be very difficult to work with a couple. All the bands I've known with that sort of lineup have been into a lot of troubles.

I agree. It must've have gotten harder and harder for Ryo as Tommy got more famous and had more power within the TBG group.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2