Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects)

+5
mrchaddyd
BlackCheremy
ghitgo
Sneakglove
NayaBania6
9 posters

Go down

Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects) Empty Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects)

Post by NayaBania6 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 am

Tommy heavenly6:

I love xmas 2:00 Happy merry merry Xmas
2:16 My bloody knee high socks! 0:38 What's the hell!! Why am I still in my dream?
Heavy starry chain 2:28 My fate hate ME???!!
SWEAR and Lollipop candy BAD girl.......... the entire songs!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy february6:

Love is forever 1:53 natsu no hibi
Choose me or die 2:04 onegai yo
Where are you? my hero -:-- every my hero and my shadow
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects) Empty Re: Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects)

Post by Sneakglove Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:26 am

Tommy heavenly6

Both choruses of +gothic pink+ for sure, also the chorus of Lost My Pieces, I try to sing along to these, and it must be painful to anybody who overhears me.

Embarassed

and in Swear at 1:30
Anata ga iru kara watashi koko ni iru no
"Candy eyes"

Tommy february6

I still Love you Boy 3:45-

"sayonara"
mou au koto mo nai kedo
dokoka de
shiawase de ite hoshii yeah

and the key change at 2:10 of ChOOSe mE or Die

sore wa DORAMA no you ni totsuzen ni kokoro toraete
watashi wo damaraseru ai to iu na no ORUGO-RU
anata koso ga RIARU gensou no naka ni yurameku
tannaru kamisama no itazura de owarasenaide
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects) Empty Re: Your favourite Tommy vocal moments (solo projects)

Post by ghitgo Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 pm

In stay away from me, when she say i hate you, it bring a tear to my eye, its just so awesome. Also all of the songs pray, and gimmie all of your love. Really pretty much every tommy heavenly6 song.

Same deal for february. Notables though in choose me or die when she says if you don't say you love me, I'll kill you
Tell me your answer, choose me or die

Ans in walk away from you my babe when she spouts out a certain four letter word.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 am

I'm sure there's lots, but while it's specifically in my mind.. the outro vocalizing in Hey my friend. I dunno, it's not one of my favorite songs, but that part makes me all warm fuzzies.
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mrchaddyd Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Tommy february6:
The chorus of dancIN' baBY always gets me dancin, baby.

Same as the chorus' for E-mail More, トミーフェブラッテ、マカロン。, sEpia mEmory, and every other song, basically.

Tommy heavenly6:
I really like the bridge in "fell in love with you". The melody, the intensity of her voice, everything about that part is so good. I love the entire song, and that part followed by the last chorus is such a nice build up. <3

I also like the part in Gimme All Your Love...
"Every Morning...
me ga sametemo
hitori ni wa shinaide
I'm Never Gonna Be Alone!"

The last chorus of Heavy Starry Chain RIGHT after the bridge.

The second chorus of I LOVE XMAS~ and the bridge...
"tada tsuyoku naritakatta
sonna jibun de itakatta
maniatte kyoujuu ni aemasu you ni"
Then followed by NANIMO KAWARANAI~~
It gets me every time. Wink

I really don't like +gothic pink+ but I think the melancholic guitar version is beautiful. The vocal performance is wonderful, and very buriguri.

The bridge of PAPERMOON, then goes right back into the driving guitar solo, then more chorus. Good stuff. Wink

I love the album version of lost my pieces, but the melancholic version is just a bit better. Especially the chorus.. <3

I love the pre-chorus in 2Bfree. I love how it sounds like she's in a tunnel, then the chorus just kicks in, full effect. Then once the chorus finishes, it goes back to the drums. <3

I love the infectious chorus of LCDD.
"tameiki no naka de
itsu kara ka anata bakari wo miteta
mabataki suru tabi ni koi wo shita
Baby, you're so cute sunny light"

FINALLY

EVERY.
SINGLE.
PART.
OF.
UNLIMITED.
SKY.
<3<3<3
mrchaddyd
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-06

https://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

I love the way she sings "Black Papermoon" in Papermoon, and at the beginning when she sings,"I'm falling down into my shadow"<333

I also love lots of parts in Heavy Starry Chain too....and Unlimited Sky.
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:09 am

Y'know i was listening to unlimited sky again recently, and all I have to say is that I haven't listened to it as much as say PAPERMOON. I have like...30 something for it on my ipod, and well, I must say it's so amazing. it's my third over-all favorite Heavenly song, and definitely in top 10 of all time songs. There's so much feeling in the song. the entire bridge is an amazing Heavenly moment. When she's telling in the final chores, and then when she yells "UNLIMITED SKY" it's so great! I get chills.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Windless Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm

"Tommy Feb Latte, Macaron": "You and me forever, a, a, a"
"Unlimited Sky": "Hangyaku no SHINARIO".
"E-mail more"" the whole chorus.
and everything you said, i agree :333
Windless
Windless

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Unlimited Sky: Donna ni negatte mo, towa ni furerarenai! <--- That's one of the most significant lines of any song I've ever heard, and I'm not exaggerating. For someone who fears death as much as I do, it's almost scary hearing that, hearing that no matter how much you wish you will never be touched by eternity.

Also, the "Yeah, everything is alright baby baby give it to me gimme all of your love!" at the beginning of GIMME ALL OF YOUR LOVE!.

Fell in Love With You: Wasurenai yo, precious thing is we met, that made me grow up, yeah... <-- I love how that part sounds, and how her voice fades into the music.

Pretty much all of Heavenly6's songs, too. Love her. ♥

As for February6:
sEpia memory: "baby 'm with my memory about you, baby I'm with my memory about you, baby I'm with my memory about you, my baby baby mou ichido ai wo misete!"

The choruses of Dancin' Baby and the whistles.

And again, pretty much every other song.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down