Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4

+6
tomoko_chan
doctorsup
kero-chan
Synchronicity
ghitgo
Sneakglove
10 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite track 4 from each Buriguri album?

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_lcap0%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_lcap50%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 10 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_lcap15%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_lcap35%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Empty SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4

Post by Sneakglove Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Time to pick track 4 on your ultimate Buriguri album. So far it has been all the singles chose, and I would guess that isn't going to change here...

So far

1. BYE! MY BOY!
2. Tsumetai Hana
3. Angel song

and...

Last edited by Sneakglove on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4

Post by Sneakglove Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Very very tight here between the 2 singles I am afraid to say. ISSB gets it by a nose because it rocks in every way. I know it is not everybodies cup of tea (FBM I am thinking of you) but I love this song and it is even sometimes my fave Buriguri song.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4 Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 4

Post by ghitgo Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

I agree with you, but gotta go with Call My Name. It's just toooooo good. My favorite english buri guri song, right along side MOLDY HOLE!!. And the fact that I can sing all the words is a plus.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Dude, CALL MY NAME Hands down. Smile
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 am

Oh my gosh. The four songs are really good. Difficult one again.

Buy I'm going to choose I'M SO SORRY BABY, because it was a really special song in my life when it was relased.

It was the song that I used to heard every morning before university classes to get energy Very Happy. Super Buriguri Energy Very Happy
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 am

Call My Name in Japanese or English, is one of the best Buri Guri songs.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:15 am

This time has been difficult >.< I love both Call my name and I'm so sorry baby, I even did a catalan version of the first one XDD But.. I choose I'm so sorry baby, maybe because it's being one of my most listened recently ^^
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 am

CMN but that was hard! next track will be easier Wink
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 am

I would have voted for Call My Name had it been the Japanese version. But I picked I'm So Sorry Baby.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGxBDG Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Definitely "SAYONARA summer is over".
TBGxBDG
TBGxBDG

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I do really love "Always and Always" (and it has no votes! Sad ) but I'm So Sorry Baby just ROCKS. I love it sooo sooo much that it has to win my vote.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 am

Yeah, I'm kinda sad that no one has picked Always and Always.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down