Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3

+8
Anunnunie
doctorsup
kero-chan
Starryeyed
tomoko_chan
ghitgo
beasty_ribs
Sneakglove
12 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite track 3 from each Buriguri album?

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_lcap22%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_lcap11%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_lcap56%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_lcap11%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Empty SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3

Post by Sneakglove Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 am

Time to vote for your favourite track 3 from all The Brilliant Green albums.

Last edited by Sneakglove on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3

Post by Sneakglove Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 am

This is one of the hardest I think, because I adore Brownie The Cat and love You & I and Flowers, but it has to be Angel Song as it just a pure work of genius.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3 Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 3

Post by beasty_ribs Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 am

Angel Song is an easy choice for me Smile
beasty_ribs
beasty_ribs

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

This is too hard....................... therefore, unless there is a tie, I cannot place a vote. silent
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Angel song ^^ It was the first buriguri song I listened, and I fell in love with it. It has been my favourite for a long time >w< I love flowers, You&I brownie the cat... but I can't choose another one XDD
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:09 pm

You & I..
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 am

This is reaaallly difficult to choose.

Angel Song was my first BuriGuri song. I fell in love with them with that song. It is just a perfect, mellodical and beautiful song.

But I also love You & I. It is an incredible beautifull song. Maybe one of the best english songs of Buriguri. It is so difficult.

But I will choose You & I just because I don`t want this album to end as another Complete Single Collection Album with songs in a differente order.
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:33 am

Flowers
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Wow, this is super hard! I love them all but I think it's between Angel Song and Flowers .... and even though Flowers is a simply gorgeous song, I think I'll have to go with Angel Song.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am

angel song!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Seems like everyone likes angel song the best.....................
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:35 pm

I, for one, can't stand Angel Song.

I almost picked Brownie the Cat (because it's such a great song, imo) but I ended up picking Flowers because it just owns.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:04 pm

That's a hard one....but I'll go with Angel Song.
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:52 pm

If Angel Song wasn't there it would've been hard.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down