Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

+10
Sneakglove
shizuenjune2
ghitgo
Anunnunie
joseX
NayaBania6
tomoko_chan
Synchronicity
Yupgiboy
lonely_louie
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.) Empty Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

Post by lonely_louie Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:58 pm

The Moment we have all been waiting for! Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azXT_5vOk-I

Last edited by lonely_louie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
lonely_louie
lonely_louie

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.) Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

Post by Yupgiboy Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 pm

It's... metal. Wow. It'll grow on me, I'm sure, but for now I'm kinda numb on it.

She looks fantastic, of course.
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.) Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

Post by Synchronicity Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:36 pm

I ADORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice Tommy...I've always adored Alice in wonderland...This is amazing!!! and the song...I already love it. It totally reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins. I'm seriously thinking this might be my favorite Heavenly video. I especially love the bridge, and how the guys are like Tommy's gays, cuz she's just that fabulous!!!! Very Happy

on another note I can totally see A february version of this.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm

also someone go make a rip of this PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 pm

sorry for...tripple posting, but...I have tried to decipher the lyrics. I will bet you that at least 80% of the Japanese is completely wrong. but I'm just doing it from ear...

namida ni hi to sareta
ashita no hai sekai
jitsu no akeru yeah.
Forget me.
doko made munashiku
jitsu te kiyoru ni.
mikao yume ni to hai
So far.
This place gives me distance of despair.
The pumpkins love to sing my song.
we can't what is to wait here (?)

Wait for me there
I'll give you my heart
I can love you.
You say you love me.
samishiku ai youni.

seusai hitsunda sorewaka
no Candy Pink
I came back to my bad dream again.
again
The candy house is screaming out.
I'm running through dancing tombstones.
The pumpkin feels forever.

Wait for me there.
Tomodachi naretara
let's have some tea.
another full moon yeah...

einai kizuna ai wa
soredemo ikiru no
my pain, my loss, my fear, my strong (?)
My broken Heart it's my
Broken Heart.
My love, my loss, my Brain Child, I kill my Heart sugi (suki)

Wait for me there
I'll give you my heart
I can love you.
You say you love me.
kodoku wo ute omoiwanai de

Wait for me there
kimi no tame kao yo.
I'll give you my Heart.
kono subete kakete.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Umm.. I was expecting something else... maybe because I'm not used to this kind of "90's alternative rock", but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Not dissapointed but... well, I was just expecting something else XD
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely_louie Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Ok, Here's an Mp3, Ripped from the Video, Enjoy! Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3nijdemmn
lonely_louie
lonely_louie

Male Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

SUPA thanks for the video link and rip!!! Very Happy

i didn't like it "very" much at first but is growing already..
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joseX Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 pm

im very suprised for this!!!!!! really!!! i was hoping a normal heavenly6 song!!! im shocked!!!! amazing!!

joseX

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:06 am

I actually do like this song. I especially like the little interlude 3/4 the way through the song. I think at some points it treads into buriguri territory to the point that if they added a great guitar solo and less doubling for Tommy's voice ... it could be one. Which may be why I like this song. So, I'm not disappointed - it's kind of what I was expecting.

The PV is just okay - the theme is nothing new but Tommy looks great and I especially love the fashion statements she's making and of course, her hair looks gorgeous! Very Happy

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention this - thank you for posting the PV and supplying a mp3 rip!! Embarassed
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:51 am

WOW....... just...... uhhhhhhhhhh WOW.

The chorus isn't as catchy as most of her songs, but her voice combined with that guitar is simply heaven to my ears. I hope she has some more fast paced songs on here like stay away from me and the like.

And that Alice in wonderland dress is kick ass.

And THANK YOU for the PV & MP3!! This made my day!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:09 am

thank you soo much for the rip!!!! I think the reason i like it is...well the bridge is so smashing pumpkins esque...it's funny....and i feel like it's a less boring version of Swear, and i like Swear...but i always thought it was a little too boring y'know? Smile

and i will say i like it with the video a LOT better than on it's own...which is a bad sign...
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 am

Give it time, give it time. I couldn't see this as a stand alone single, but it's wonderful. Especially when it hits around the 2:25 mark. I love you I love you I love you
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMMY RULES!!!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 am

FairyBlueMoon wrote:and i like Swear...but i always thought it was a little too boring y'know? Smile
NOT at all, maybe thats because Swear is in my top3 Tommy songs ever, but I understand what u said Wink
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 am

Well, I am very late onto this. Trust my sister-in-law to choose the wrong day to get married, eh? Wink

The song, well, WOW!!! What a great surprise, I love it. It is not metal, more grunge, and I totally see the Swear comparisons. The song seems less produced than the other more recent songs, but I love the new direction. I disagree with some people, it is a catchy chorus, "Wait for me thereeeeeeeee" along with music to me it is memorable. Also with a little tinkering, this song could have been squeezed onto the Los Angeles album no problem at all.

The video, hmm, FANTASTIC!! Again a simple, but affective concept. I love all the fashion, so so sexy! Annununie was right to mention how great her hair looks. I love the heart throwing, reminds of the magic wand eftects in MISTER MOON on SUPER TERRA 2000.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:50 pm

The chorus has since grown on me. I'm REALLY REALLY reallllllly looking forward to the other 10 songs.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:14 pm

I think that the song is just in the middle of Tommy heavenly's classic style and Buriguri style, maybe as Sneak said, from Los Angeles. I think the song is very plane, but that is just the first impression, and the chorus is not so catchy, but...

I felt the same after listening ENEMY for the first time, but now I REALLY love ENEMY. It just take some time to understand every part of the song.

But I like that Tommy is trying to go on a different direction, not staying in a comffort zone with the same Tommy Heavenly formula.
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 pm

I can't wait for 29th of april,the new cd will probably cost me $100 in my country's rate but I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm

y'know on this other forum people on there were being WAY harsh on this song. someone said it was "atrocious" (don't worry, i already gave them a piece of my...opinion). I have noticed that the people that are more open to grunge, and alternative rock really like this song, and the people who only like the "Ready?" kind of pop glam rock tommy don't like this song. I personally love both for some reason, but even in the end i like this better. I don't like it as much as PAPERMOON, or Unlimited sky n' whatnot, but i like it better than Ready? and Hey my Friend.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:18 pm

^ FairyBlueMoon, I know what forum you're talking about - I lurk there sometimes but I've had issues with it in the past so I never joined in the community.

I think they were just expecting a different type of Heavenly6 song - like her previous work. I can see why they made some of their comments and understand some of them but I think they just don't see the new type of music Tommy is emulating. Compared to her previous music, it's could appear more "mellow" (I don't think so - it's totally more grunge!!) but they may have been expecting something more high-energy.

And I totally see the Swear comparisons too!
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Agree with Annununie and FBM 100%. The more JPOP/Anime fans (not all of them I would like to add) seem to hate it, but the more wordly wise music fans (no offense meant to anybody here!) seem to like it more.

No, it's not a catchy, poppy anime opening, but in my book thats a good thing every now and again. Not every song can be a OVA theme.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Sneaky is totally right. Honestly anime was the thing that got me to listen to J-music, but ultimately the music is the thing that matters, I don't just like Japanese music that were anime openings or endings, and i like artists from all over the world. I think a lot of J-music fans still look for anime type songs from artists, and when they don't produce that it angers them. Although i honestly don't think that of anyone on these forums.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Those people fail to realize that maybe, just maybe Tommy wants to evolve and mature as an artist and doesn't want to make every song sound like her previous efforts. If they couldn't realize that after after papermoon and unlimited sky then that's their problem.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorlum Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 pm

This one is still growing on me. Wink Thanks for the PV and mp3 rip! cat
sailorlum
sailorlum

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next