Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

+10
Sneakglove
shizuenjune2
ghitgo
Anunnunie
joseX
NayaBania6
tomoko_chan
Synchronicity
Yupgiboy
lonely_louie
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

Post by sailorlum Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Okay, it's really growing on me...it's now getting up there with Unlimited Sky. Very Happy

I think for me, I heard grunge so much in the 90's that I got kind of burnt out on it...so my first instinct upon hearing it is "oh, grunge again?". But Th6 puts her own spin on it, so once I got over that first instinct, I really like it. (It's not that I think grunge is bad or anything, though...it just got over-played in my area to the point where I was like "enough already, let's hear some other types of music!").

I'm glad she's not just going with the same formula all the time (as much as I liked the more glam rock style stuff)...it'll keep things more interesting. Smile
sailorlum
sailorlum

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 - Wait For Me There PV & Mp3 (heavenly6 Ver.)

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Wow, I like this a lot. This is my favourite Tommy single since 'Pray'.

It is a tad flat, no real climax, but I really like the melody. That's one thing I've always like about about Tommy regardless of group or persona, the lyrics are always sung in an interesting melody, very hooky, but quite individual.

'Swear' is still one of my fav. Tommy tracks, so I can see the comparison too. Thanks for posting and ripping! Embarassed
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 pm

I wonder what the february6 version looks and sounds like^^
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

I really like it!
The video is awesome (I'm just SO ADDICTED to Alice in Wonderland)... the song is really flat, like others already said, but it's still very nice.
The bridge is totally great!

I'm anxious to hear Leaving You!
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I've had this song stuck in my head ALL day! I just could not think of anything else! To me, that is a good sign.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:43 am

There's no real difference between metal and grunge, except grunge is indigenous to Seattle and the early 90's. Trust a "pushing 40something" American that grew up on Kiss, Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper. Grunge is metal that wears flannel instead of leather.

Tommy's new stuff aurally metal and visually glammy. Kinda like Krauser and the DMC.

That said, I'm kind of excited to hear the all new album. It occurs to me that the lack of singles might be due to a lack of radio support from the popular POP stations in Japan.
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2