Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

+20
sailorlum
Kisen
Dammyf6
riyu october3
lonely_louie
Anunnunie
shizuenjune2
Level masteR
hidebow
BlackCheremy
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
mikanomoide
ThomasW
NayaBania6
joseX
ghitgo
Synchronicity
tomoko_chan
EchoLawrence
Sneakglove
24 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

Post by EchoLawrence Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 pm

hidebow wrote:http://www.neowing.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=228972

Limited Edition Special Box
            Blue-specCD+DVD(music clips, making, treasured clip)
            Special digital packing spec
            Original binder
            Clear files(10kinds)
            Booklet(PhotoBook spec)

Normal Edition CD+DVD(music clips, making, treasured clip)
            PhotoBook spec

Blue-specCD+DVD(music clips, making, treasured clip) Better sound quality??
Special digital packing spec What's that??
Original binder ???
Clear files(10kinds) What files???
Booklet(PhotoBook spec)

I still don't know what's the difference between both... Please somebody explain to me, thanks!
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

Post by hidebow Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:58 pm

hidebow
hidebow
Translator

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 pm

I am not 100% sure, but when it talks about 'digital packing', 'binders' and 'clear files' I think it's to do with the CD case and packaging. Until I receive them I will not know for sure.
And yes Blue-Spec is supposed to be better sond quality, and they can be played on any standard CD player.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you guys. Now I knew more.

I do my best to support Tommy by buying both non-blue spec version, the blue spec version is too expensive to me... No
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Blue-spec CD+DVD - From what I can tell (someone tried their best to explain this to me Razz ) is blue-spec is less likely to get damaged by the laser when it's burned like normal CDs and DVDs. It hasn't been proven yet that it provides better visual or audio quality.

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 Sony%20blu-spec%20cd

Those are the grooves that a laser moves over on a CD when it's being played. The one on the left is a regular cd and the one on the right is the blue. You see? Razz So, the regularly burned cd may jitter a bit more in a player than the one burned with a blue laser. I think for the most part people just rip their CDs now and then put them up on a shelf. geek Thanks to the smexy rewak for asplainin' to me.

Special digital packaging spec - That's a digipak. You know, those papery packaging things that fold out instead of a jewel case. The PAPERMOON CD+DVD was a digipak, instead of opening a plastic case, you simply fold it out, and the cds are held in.

Ghitgo's image:
Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 Pirlo110

Original binder - Could be anything. I'm betting it's a cardboard sleeve that slides over the digipak. Probably with an alternate cover. I hope they're long boxes, again though!

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 PICT4185

Clear files - Got me there, no idea. Since it's 1 out of 10.. I'm wondering if it's some kind of collectible card or artwork card/postcard. They've been used quite a bit lately with some releases.

Last edited by BlackCheremy on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Visual aid, baby!)
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Level masteR Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:51 pm

ghitgo wrote:If you go to yesasia.com, they still have the limited editions for pre order.

For the moment I´'m out of cash. On friday, I will know if I have the money to spend (All this bill's eating my money).
Level masteR
Level masteR

Male Number of posts : 105

http://www.shibuya.no

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:14 pm

I really hope theres not 1 of10 random postcards that comes with them. Unless they can be bought as a set, with purchasing multiple cds, cause i need them all.

Argh.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm

...I thinbk I want the limited, but the bottom line is I don't think my dad would be cool getting me a CD for $60. I'm trying to save up money, but I'm sure it'll be sold out by the time I do, and even if it was all my money he'd still not let me. he does it all the time, like not letting me get pullips even if I have money. it's so stupid. I think I'm screwing out February entirely, it's either Heavenly limited or the regular CD+DVD versions.

and Nana's new CD is coming out in March, and I do want to actually but it! I've even forgotten about buying Yousei teikoku's new mini-album. I wish I had money...this always happens too, all my favorite artists release stuff at the same time. SO annoying. I wish the Japanese CD's weren't so expensive.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:44 pm

I know what you mean. 2 albums came out the same day as PAPERMOON, and I can't afford the because I have to but tommy stuff.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:54 pm

The limited editions are back in stock at cd japan..............
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:42 am

DVD tracklistings are up on tommy's site:

Daydream:
01. EVERYDAY AT THE BUS STOP
02. _KISS_ ONE MORE TIME
03. Bloomin'!
04. je t'aime ★ je t'aime
05. Love is forever
06. MaGic in youR Eyes
07. L・O・V・E・L・Y ~夢見るLOVELY BOY~
08. Lonely in Gorgeous
09. Strawberry○Cream●Soda○Pop●
10. ★CANDY POP IN LOVE★

Nightmare:
01. Wait till I can dream
02. Swear
03. Hey my friend
04. Ready?
05. Tommy heavenly6 Making
06. I'm Gonna SCREAM+
07. pray
08. Lollipop Candy_BAD_GIRL
09. I LOVE XMAS
10. Heavy Starry Chain
11. Heavy Starry Heavenly Making
12. PAPERMOON
13. Unlimited Sky
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:38 am

Hmmmmm......... No live stuff? But 2 new february6 PVs?

Hmmmm...........................
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 am

Also note NO GOTHIC PINK! I'd rather have that then watching Tommy pose for seven minutes in the HSC making of.
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 am

ghitgo wrote:Hmmmmm......... No live stuff? But 2 new february6 PVs?

Maybe the version of ★CANDY POP IN LOVE★ that will appear on the DVD will be an old live, although I do hope it's a newly made PV or something.

BlackCheremy wrote:Also note NO GOTHIC PINK! I'd rather have that then watching Tommy pose for seven minutes in the HSC making of.

Have to agree with that comment. I cannot understand them adding the 'making of' at all. as most people who will be buying this DVD would have that already anyway.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:47 am

The 'Candy Pop In Love' one will be the live version, I am 99.99999% sure of that.

At least there's ONE new song/video on the set. Suspect
Hopefully it will also be a single release??
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I'mAPlayerInTVGames wrote:The 'Candy Pop In Love' one will be the live version, I am 99.99999% sure of that.

How can you be so sure of this? Suspect
Are we talking about this version? - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WTYrTOe3k44
If so then this live of this song cuts off before the end and turns straight into her version of "I Should be So Lucky" doesn't it? (As you can see on this version on Youtube they have to edit in the outro to the song). Also it is badly shot and poorly mimed to a backing track. Surely they cannot just stick this shoddy version of a good song on the end of the DVD can they? I'd be more like 50% sure.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:36 pm

no...it better not be. It would bring down single sales, and the february best sales if they did that. it would be very very very very stupid to make it a single. that's why they didn't make Unlimited sky one, because now anyone who wants that song needs to but the 20$+ Heavenly best album.
I personally don't care for ★CANDY POP IN LOVE★all that much. the strawberry soda pop thinggy sounds interesting and I can't wait for the pv.

Also it's the HSH not HSC making...so hopfully it'll be better then the HSC one. I also think not putting +gothic pink+, or Swear on the albums were bad choices.honestly though...if i was in charge of this I'd plan it way differently,It feels like sony is trying their hardest to rip us off. I don't feel that from Tommy since she's making new vids, and new songs, but I doubt she had a lot of say of what goes on these albums.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 pm

What kind of shit is that, no gothic pink? Mad

I have a feeling that Tommy was kinda forced to release best of CDs. Like she had little to no say in the matter.

Wasn't the DVD supposed to be ALL of her PVs? Or is this some kind of prank sony is pulling?????
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I guess they feel we don't need every PV on one DVD........

UUURRRGGGHHHH

Last edited by ghitgo on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got mad again!!)
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by joseX Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 pm

i want to see the covers Sad

joseX

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm

according to the official website,the best of is going to be released on 25th of february,and gothic pink is included ghitgo^^
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 am

shizuenjune2 wrote:according to the official website,the best of is going to be released on 25th of february,and gothic pink is included ghitgo^^

+gothic Pink+ is included on the CD, but if you check the DVD Tracklist, you'll see it's not there.

But well, Tommy's site can be wrong... I mean, the DVD tracklist for Heavy Starry Heavenly says "Lollipop Candy_BAD_GIRL(short version)" and it's not the short version that is included...
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Actually the DVD doesn't specify which one it is, but I really hope the tracklist is an error and the gothic pink PV is included.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:50 pm

I know this is late but I LOVE the titles for both her best collections. They're hilarious and are totally "Tommy" esque. And I can't wait to see what the covers will look like!
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm

The covers are up on her site. ....They're kinda boring-lookin'.... but fitting, I guess.

Feb CD
Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 3 Jacket

Feb CD+DVD

Feb blue

Heav CD

Heav CD+DVD

Heav blue
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 pm

COULD THEY TRY ANY HARDER TO BE COMPLETELY UNORIGINAL AND BORING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can't believe I'm saying this.................................................................

the covers SUCK!!! I FUCKING HATE SONY!!!
I know tommy would have picked better a cover than just text and 3 logos on a colored background. They look like something made in microsoft paint!
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad ......................................................... Crying or Very sad

Edit: Going by the shape of the covers, the blue spec versions will be the long cases like 3 of her 4 solo albums were. I like that. But that doesn't change the fact that sony is a piece of shit. Mad

Edit 2: For as terrible the covers are, the stuff inside better be AMAZING! The special box the blue spec versions comes in will hopefully be really cool. And the photobooks are hopefully amazing as well.
I know its stupid to be critical only by the booklet cover, but first not including gothic pink on the DVD and now the totally uninspired covers has me sort of worried, and I don't like that. Neutral

Last edited by ghitgo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sony is a nazi bastard.)
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next