Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

+20
sailorlum
Kisen
Dammyf6
riyu october3
lonely_louie
Anunnunie
shizuenjune2
Level masteR
hidebow
BlackCheremy
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
mikanomoide
ThomasW
NayaBania6
joseX
ghitgo
Synchronicity
tomoko_chan
EchoLawrence
Sneakglove
24 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

Post by Papermoon Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Awww, I'm so jealous of you guys.....but I'm glad you guys have them....^^ They must be awesome!
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL!

Post by ghitgo Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Did anybody else notice that it is the old b-side version og GOING 2 MY WAY that is included as a pose to the album version?

Hmmm........... I did not know that. Embarassed I feel that I should, except by the time I found out about Tommy, Heavy Starry Heavenly was already out. When I bought my copies of the pray single, I listened to them exactly once, so never noticed any difference. But after careful listen I do notice it! Kinda weird. I wonder why they were removed. Sounds pretty cool.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm

On the Strawberry Cream Soda Pop "Daydream" DVD, during Every Day At The Bus Stop, when the cheerleader's head explodes, there is some writing at the bottom of the screen:
Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 10 Untitl11

Does this possibly say something along the lines of, "We really didn't just blow her head up. It is fake."?
I think this was also on the screen on the DVD that comes with february6's first album.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by joseX Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Did anybody else notice that it is the old b-side version og GOING 2 MY WAY that is included as a pose to the album version?

I am happy, cos I kinda liked the backward cymbols that were excluded from the Heavy Starry Heavenly version Smile

i tought that thhey were the same version o_o i need to listen to them again

joseX

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorlum Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:35 am

On the Strawberry Cream Soda Pop "Daydream" DVD, during Every Day At The Bus Stop, when the cheerleader's head explodes, there is some writing at the bottom of the screen: Does this possibly say something along the lines of, "We really didn't just blow her head up. It is fake."?

It says:
(注) これはマネキンです。良い子はまねをしないでね
(Chu) Kore wa manekin desu. Ii ko wa mane o shinai dene
(Note) This is a mannequin. Good children, don't imitate, ok?

In other words, "Don't try this at home, kids."
sailorlum
sailorlum

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

joseX wrote:

I am happy, cos I kinda liked the backward cymbols that were excluded from the Heavy Starry Heavenly version Smile

It's the part that starts at 2:41 of the song. On the album HSH, the backwards cymbols that were present here on the I'm Gonna SCREAM+ (not Pray ghitgo Wink ) single have dissapeared, but have now reappaered (maybe a little quieter) on the new CD.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:09 am

I love the making of Everyday At The Busstop video. It is great to see Tommy (without glasses) learning the dance routines, and looking rather clumsy and embarresed when doing so Smile She was obviously a little bit out of her comfort zone back then.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Sneakglove wrote:
joseX wrote:

It's the part that starts at 2:41 of the song. On the album HSH, the backwards cymbols that were present here on the I'm Gonna SCREAM+ (not Pray ghitgo Wink ) single have dissapeared, but have now reappaered (maybe a little quieter) on the new CD.

That's what I meant. Just seeing if you were paying attention. Smile
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:38 am

ghitgo wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:
joseX wrote:

That's what I meant. Just seeing if you were paying attention. Smile

Haha, I have to be 100% honest here, I had to look and see which one it was the B-side to Embarassed
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Well, I looked and still got it wrong. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:40 pm

My computer can't load the DVD disc... I have no device to play it yet...
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 am

EchoLawrence wrote:My computer can't load the DVD disc... I have no device to play it yet...

Looks like you will be buying a DVD player pretty soon Echo Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Today I enrolled in Tommy School. study

These sets are INSANE! Really. I got mine today. They're so heavy, the mailman just dropped them on my doorstep and ran! lol!

I knew about the deluxe packaging, but I wasn't prepared for just how deluxe they were, right down to the insides of the slip cases. The binders are fantastic (are the enrollment serial numbers unique to each set?), but I wish there was something included to keep everything in them. That's a real minor quibble. These is really impressive and, believe me, I've bought some impressive sets. A real luxury in these times, but well worth it, I think!
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine so totally came in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so beautiful *wipes tears* I'm also really glad the CD+DVD versions came in the limited version colors, since i didn't like the original colors.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 10 Hjhjhj10

Tommy best of CD/DVD's - IT'S OFFICIAL! - Page 10 Jkjkjk10

Blue spec and cd+dvd have the same cover. Sad
cd only has a variant of the photobook, but with less pictures.
This is the # on my february6 binder: SCSPDD10310206
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah, my number is the same, too.

Did anyone notice the videos seem remastered? I noticed "♥KISS♥ ONE MORE TIME" looked much clearer here than on the TF6 DVD.
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm

One more thing, check out my blog for a mini overview of the box sets and it's contents.

The Cafe Shockedelica
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

What is that Tommy themed widget thing on your blog? And where can I get for my website??
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 am

You can actually get it on the Official Sony Page. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Last edited by Yupgiboy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed link as it was unique to me! :lol:)
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorlum Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 am

What is that Tommy themed widget thing on your blog? And where can I get for my website??

Go to your notebook on the official site, click on the settings tab, and then click on the pink button under the Blog Parts heading. A window will open up and you can copy the code from the top box and put it on your bog. Each widget is unique to the user (has their Tommy site screen name).
sailorlum
sailorlum

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm

CD Japan have only just sent out my order (yesterday). I had to email them as it was in 'In Shipping Process' for over a week. Never had any problems with them before, but it should be here in a few days any way. Smile
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm

AAAAAARGHHH!! I hate absolutely HATE the people working in the post office of my town T^T

They are so lazy! Always wait till the last day to give you everything, and also they give a paper that says something like "come to get your package to the post office" and they don't take it to your home.

Also there's the thing that they always wait till 14:00 for giving the papers, and they put them in the mail-box and say nothing to you T^T

I'm very angry because I got home at 14:30, and I had recieved the paper, but the post office was already closed (they close the whole afternoon too)!!

And tomorrow I have to study T^T When will I watch the dvds?!?!

I'm really really angry with them T^T They always do the same thing T^T
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Sad poor tomoko-chan. I'm sorry that happens, but I also hate it when they give you those papers because they're so small, and tiny i lost the little paper that says "come pick me up!". so yes the post office people;e are failures.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorlum Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 am

Tsk! At least the postal workers in my area ring the bell.

...I do, however, have to worry about them mangling the mail. ^_^'

At least you'll have something to reward yourself with after all that study, Tomoko-chan. Sorry they didn't deliver it in a more timely way, though.
sailorlum
sailorlum

Back to top Go down

Post by mrchaddyd Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 am

I love the box sets! $64 for each was pretty steep, and I preordered them a month ago, so the wait was KILLER! But, alas, they are here. :]

I'm watching the Daydream DVD right now. Magic in you Eyes is ending right now. I love when she hits the plane with the ufo.

<3
mrchaddyd
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-06

https://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next