Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish)

+10
ghitgo
BlackCheremy
TBGxBDG
doctorsup
Anunnunie
ThomasW
Synchronicity
kyzumi
beasty_ribs
Sneakglove
14 posters

Go down

Vote for your favourite of these tracks from The Brilliant Green's albums.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_lcap35%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_lcap4%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_lcap57%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 13 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_lcap4%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Empty SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish)

Post by Sneakglove Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Time to pick track 9, kind of, on your ultimate Buriguri album. Due to the differing lengths of the albums, this one has 2 options from TWA and none from TBG. The next vote will be fave Penultimate song, so There Will Be Love There will be included in that vote, not this vote.

So far

1. BYE! MY BOY!
2. Tsumetai Hana
3. Angel song
4. Call My Name (English Version)
5. Forever To Me
6. SEPTEMBER RAIN
7. FUNNY GIRLFRIEND!!
8. Round and Round

and....

Last edited by Sneakglove on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish)

Post by Sneakglove Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Quite an easy vote for me, I love everything about Sono Speed De, it is relentless, Tommy's vocals are superbly cool and sexy, and the outro is utterly Ryo-tastic air guitar playing goodness.
I love each of the other songs too, but I see Los Angeles as more of an intro to Hello Another Way. Rainy Days is a great summer driving song and IJLY is Tommy at her super cute best, but these 2 songs from TWA just do not rock enough.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish) Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - ROUND 1 - TRACK 9 (ish)

Post by beasty_ribs Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Agree with Sneakglove, an easy vote. Sono Speed De is a great indie rock song.
beasty_ribs
beasty_ribs

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzumi Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I actually prefer Rainy Days Never Stays. I think it is just a better song overall. Even though Sono Speed De has a "classical" feel to it
kyzumi
kyzumi

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://www.last.fm/user/Kyzumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

uhh hard choice of rain days that happen to never stay, and Days that happen to be speedy.

The Rainy ones happened to win in this case, but only barely.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 am

really hard to choose between Sono Speed De and Rainy Days...
I'll go with Rainy Days!
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:23 pm

This is the hardest one for me so far! Even though sono speed de is my most favorite song and obviously wins, Rainy Days Never Stays and I'm Jus Lovin' You are two of my other favorites!

But yeah - sono speed de is a hands down winner for me! Very Happy
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 am

Sono speed de all the way. I not sure why you included Los Angeles in the list. It always seemed to me that this is the instrumental version of some other song.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGxBDG Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 am

Ooh, definitely "LOS ANGELES". I'm pretty sure it's the only Ryo + Shunsaku composition and it is perfect.
TBGxBDG
TBGxBDG

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCheremy Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 am

Awwww.. that was really hard for me as well.

Rainy Days and I'M JUS' LOVIN' YOU are two of my favorite tracks.. both have those like insanely happy thing to them that I need sometimes. Embarassed

Rainy Days has more plays for me though, so it's won.. but it was VERY difficult to choose.
BlackCheremy
BlackCheremy

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 am

doctorsup wrote:Sono speed de all the way. I not sure why you included Los Angeles in the list. It always seemed to me that this is the instrumental version of some other song.

I included it because it is a song on an album. I never heard a song with lyrics to this music. It is not unheard of to have an instrumental song on an album you know.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:27 am

Hmmmmmm.............................. pretty hard this one is. Urrrrhhh................................. Sono speed de.......... but barely over Rainy Days Never Stays.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 am

I voted "Rainy days never stays" ^^ It gives me such a good feeling, and reminds me of this season ^^

"Raining all day, going away... ♪"
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 am

Rainy days never stays!!!!!!

I used to listen to that beautiful every morning while walking to the university Very Happy
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Rainy Days Never Stays.

"Raining all day, going away step out to be myself again"...

Such a beautiful song!
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am

love sono speed de, but Rainy Days Never Stays much MORE
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

Sneakglove wrote:
doctorsup wrote:Sono speed de all the way. I not sure why you included Los Angeles in the list. It always seemed to me that this is the instrumental version of some other song.

I included it because it is a song on an album. I never heard a song with lyrics to this music. It is not unheard of to have an instrumental song on an album you know.

Opps! I just figured out that you are picking songs not randomly, but based on their order on the albums. Wow this is way to logical for me. Embarassed
doctorsup
doctorsup

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down