Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!!

+13
hinatakonan
shizuenjune2
Synchronicity
Starryeyed
toniayu
lonely_louie
ErickAutumn
Papermoon
ghitgo
winksniper
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
ThomasW
Sneakglove
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!!

Post by ghitgo Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 am

Scans of the 2CD+DVD version are now up on my website:
tommypicarchive.weebly.com
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!!

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:15 pm

My copy arrived this morning, with the 2 badges, quite neat - have no idea what I'm going to do with them other than leave them in the plastic bag and get rich off them when I sell them in 50 years time Laughing
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:02 pm

ghitgo wrote:Scans of the 2CD+DVD version are now up on my website:
tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Oh, my copy hasn't arrived yet but I'm dying of curiosity to check the scans... MUST RESIST!
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toniayu Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 am

^me too!!!>_<
toniayu
toniayu

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Got it! Just need to find a spare minute to listen to it now....
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toniayu Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 pm

I couldn't resist...i listened to GIMME GIMME GIMEE and is amazing!!!!
toniayu
toniayu

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatakonan Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Tommy February6- GIMME GIMME GIMME lyrics cat good song cheers
hinatakonan
hinatakonan

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-11-27

http://twitter.com/#!/hinatakonan

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 pm

as far as I'm concerned, this is the only album in existence for a loooong time...
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:00 am

shizuenjune2 wrote:I decided to stay strong until the album arrives bounce bounce can't wait for my marquee magazine too alien

Well done, I couldn't, still waiting for my CD+DVD & marquee mag, but my fault for using SAL as my shipping option Rolling Eyes
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 am

^ my bank account is bleeding and weeping since I chose airmail What a Face
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Starryeyed wrote:
shizuenjune2 wrote:I decided to stay strong until the album arrives bounce bounce can't wait for my marquee magazine too alien

Well done, I couldn't, still waiting for my CD+DVD & marquee mag, but my fault for using SAL as my shipping option Rolling Eyes

I always choose SAL cuz I never have money XD
ThomasW
ThomasW

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:41 pm

ThomasW wrote:
Starryeyed wrote:

Thomas I know what you mean, 35.00GBP for 14 tracks, then the marquee mag +6.00GBP then the postage on top, Airmail is too expensive, so I go with SAL...then I may get the custom added charge onto this when it arrives in the UK (because the item is over 30.00GBP), could be 10.00; once it was 24.00GBP for some Ayumi items I bought. Not worth it really...I like to support Tommy though, it's just...things are way too expensive these days.. rant over Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Starryeyed wrote:
ThomasW wrote:
Starryeyed wrote:

Thomas I know what you mean, 35.00GBP for 14 tracks, then the marquee mag +6.00GBP then the postage on top, Airmail is too expensive, so I go with SAL...then I may get the custom added charge onto this when it arrives in the UK (because the item is over 30.00GBP), could be 10.00; once it was 24.00GBP for some Ayumi items I bought. Not worth it really...I like to support Tommy though, it's just...things are way too expensive these days.. rant over Smile

Exactly! :/
ThomasW
ThomasW

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I chose EMS shipping. Total was $65.00 USD. I couldn't afford the magazine, as that would have been another $45 to $50 USD.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 pm

ghitgo wrote:I chose EMS shipping. Total was $65.00 USD. I couldn't afford the magazine, as that would have been another $45 to $50 USD.

Mine was $59 with SAL... EMS is so much more expensive for Brazil Sad
ThomasW
ThomasW

Back to top Go down

Post by thefallen1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 am

I received my MARQUEE today, finally. Took forever. Anyway I'll have the scans up tomorrow Smile

thefallen1

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-27

http://space-halo.com/tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 am

ErickAutumn wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:
thing is
For sure! Still not arrived anyway. While she is upstairs getting ready, I am trying to work out what the 'James Addiction' thing is? I have a feeling it maybe another Tommy project song like "OH! MY JULIET" and Tommy's Angels. Sorry for the off topic Wink Question

Isn't James Addiction Jimi and James' band? I don't think Tommy has anything to do with it other than that they're also in Tommy heavenly6.

If you read this interview http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/fm20120302r1.html#.T1HKppQu7mM.facebook this is what they say:

"Next I want to make a song performed by that fake boy band — for real. They'll be something like New Kids On the Block.

This could actually happen, because Kawase is also resurrecting her fourth identity: that of producer. Back in 2003, she produced the idol-pop group Tommy Angels, a team of singing and dancing schoolgirls who released one single, charted at No. 78 — and were never heard from again. But Kawase seems ready to give it a more serious shot, and this summer she will unveil a brand-new, as-yet-unnamed duo presented as students at a school run by Tommy (she doesn't specify which one) who flirt with various fashions. Except they're not really students, they're spies. Except they're not really spies, they're pop singers."

Maybe we should start a new topic about this?
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 am

tomoko_chan wrote:
ErickAutumn wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:
thing is
For sure! Still not arrived anyway. While she is upstairs getting ready, I am trying to work out what the 'James Addiction' thing is? I have a feeling it maybe another Tommy project song like "OH! MY JULIET" and Tommy's Angels. Sorry for the off topic Wink Question

Isn't James Addiction Jimi and James' band? I don't think Tommy has anything to do with it other than that they're also in Tommy heavenly6.

If you read this interview http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/fm20120302r1.html#.T1HKppQu7mM.facebook this is what they say:

"Next I want to make a song performed by that fake boy band — for real. They'll be something linte New Kids On the Block.

This could actually happen, because Kawase is also resurrecting her fourth identity: that of producer. Back in 2003, she produced the idol-pop group Tommy Angels, a team of singing and dancing schoolgirls who released one single, charted at No. 78 — and were never heard from again. But Kawase seems ready to give it a more serious shot, and this summer she will unveil a brand-new, as-yet-unnamed duo presented as students at a school run by Tommy (she doesn't specify which one) who flirt with various fashions. Except they're not really students, they're spies. Except they're not really spies, they're pop singers."

Maybe we should start a new topic about this?

This is The James Addiction. They already posted a video on Youtube and have a Twitter account. If somebody wants to start a James Addiction thread, then no probs. Unless you want to wait until something more is announced?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:08 pm

oh yes my parcel arrived today Very Happy!!!!! still listening to track 2 of the heavenly cd. will do a review later, the first 2 songs remind me of my chemical romance
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 am

This tweet made my day!!!!

Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!! - Page 2 Tommy10
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 am

kero-chan wrote:This tweet made my day!!!!

Tommy heavenly6 and Tommy february6 NEW ALBUM REVIEWS!! - Page 2 Tommy10

Well done! That little bit of contact is so rewarding isn't it? What was the translation?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by toniayu Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm

I have not receive my copy yet...
Anyone knows the actual sales?
toniayu
toniayu

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 am

Yes Sneakglove!!! It`s great!!!!

The translation is "Tommy-san your album already arrived to Mexico" and a photo of my album with the two promotional..... pins?
and she says "Thank you"

I checked on Oricon, and the sales for the first week were around 9,200 copies.

I remembered that after my tweet there was another from an American guy who also bought the album. Tommy answered him something like "To think that people who lives so far away buy the album makes me happy".
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toniayu Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 am

^aawww!!!She's so cute!!I'll tweet her when i receive my copy too!
The sales are good,aren't they?At least she entered on the top 10,didn't she?
toniayu
toniayu

Back to top Go down

Post by toniayu Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Sorry for double post. I have not receive my copy yet,it was shipped one month ago!!!I'm starting to get worried,what should i do??
toniayu
toniayu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next