Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update

+3
Synchronicity
kilix
Sneakglove
7 posters

Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update Empty Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update

Post by Sneakglove Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Here we have an excellent picture of The Brilliant Green performing at the GUNDAM00×CODE GEASS GO!GO!5!FES‘08 event that was held on the 16th & 17th August. We have He who shall not be named to thank for this picture, which he posted on his excellent site, The Three Hoshi. Take a vist there for more news on the event itself. The band predictably (although rather dissapointingly) performed just one song, "Ash Like Snow" of course.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update Gundamfestival-1

Here we can see the band looking very cool, and stylish as usual, with Ryo displaying a new (old style!) haircut, thank goodness, he looks years younger with his hair like this.

Also in recent weeks and months it has been confirmed that Mobile Suit Gundam 00 will be released in the west through Bandai Entertainment. The series will be broadcasted two episodes weekly on America's Sci Fi Channel, starting from November 17, 2008. You can view the first trailer here - Gundam 00 - Official site (English)

Also a Playstation 2 game, named - "Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Gundam Meisters" developed by Yuke, will be released on October 16, 2008 and will cover the entire plot of the anime. We should hopefully see buriguri's JRock anthem, "Ash Like Snow" appearing in the game in some form.

Thanks of course to He who shall not be named, and also NEO magazine, all Wikipedia contributors and the official Gundam site for supplying this information.

Last edited by Sneakglove on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update Empty Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ~ Update

Post by kilix Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Yeaaah they look nice !! ^^

When I saw this picture yesterday, you can't imagine how MUCH I want to see and hear them again !! bounce
Tomorrow it will be 6 months since their last stuff, I can't wait more !! HELP ME PLEASE !! Razz

kilix

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:59 pm

TOMMY'S DRESS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:32 pm

They're are some more cool pics of the festival here - http://www.famitsu.com/anime/news/1217410_1558.html

It shows all the performing artists, and the voice actors reading, which I think is a very interesting concept, they should have made them dress up as the characters they do the voices for.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:19 am

Sneakglove wrote:Here we can see the band looking very cool, and stylish as usual, with Ryo displaying a new (old style!) haircut, thank goodness, he looks years younger with his hair like this.

I second this~! Totally!

And as disappointing it is that they only played one (old) song, I'm just glad they're out, about, and doing something. Now we need new material!!
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kilix Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Also in recent weeks and months it has been confirmed that Mobile Suit Gundam 00 will be released in the west through Bandai Entertainment. The series will be broadcasted two episodes weekly on America's Sci Fi Channel, starting from November 17, 2008. You can view the first trailer here - Gundam 00 - Official site (English)
Will the western countries have "Ash Like Snow" as the opening ? Very Happy

kilix

Back to top Go down

Post by sergius Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Wow, Tommy looks so cute with that dress!
I wish we could get to see the performance somehow! I'm also interested in watching Stephanie singing "Friends". What a Face
sergius
sergius

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:08 am

kilix wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:Also in recent weeks and months it has been confirmed that Mobile Suit Gundam 00 will be released in the west through Bandai Entertainment. The series will be broadcasted two episodes weekly on America's Sci Fi Channel, starting from November 17, 2008. You can view the first trailer here - Gundam 00 - Official site (English)
probably, since gundam isn't going on cartoon network or anything.rather a channel where they don't change the openings. Which is awesome, cuz then they'll get a bigger fan base to the west!!!!!!!
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 am

Eden'slotus wrote:
kilix wrote:
probably, since gundam isn't going on cartoon network or anything.rather a channel where they don't change the openings. Which is awesome, cuz then they'll get a bigger fan base to the west!!!!!!!

Yeah for sure, and opening get changed less and less nowadays anyway. All the anime I am watching or have watched recently on DVD and on Satellite TV has had the original Japanese openings and endings.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

it's great to see Shunsaku plays bass, he is my bass guitar hero.
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kilix Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am

Sneakglove wrote:
Eden'slotus wrote:probably, since gundam isn't going on cartoon network or anything.rather a channel where they don't change the openings. Which is awesome, cuz then they'll get a bigger fan base to the west!!!!!!!

Yeah for sure, and opening get changed less and less nowadays anyway. All the anime I am watching or have watched recently on DVD and on Satellite TV has had the original Japanese openings and endings.
ok thanks for the answers ! tbg on western audience will blow the watchers ! Cool

EchoLawrence wrote:it's great to see Shunsaku plays bass, he is my bass guitar hero.
+161400 ... totally agree !! Very Happy

kilix

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely_louie Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 am

Oh!!wow!!How great!!!!I really wish to see this video!! please someone send a link!! Tommy and her boys look awesome!! Razz
lonely_louie
lonely_louie

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Just to confirm that Ash Like Snow is indeed used as the opening for the new GUNDAM MEISTERS Playstation 2 game.

Check out the opening here -

Gundam Meisters - Opening

Anybody got the game?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content