Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" !

3 posters

Go down

"hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" ! Empty "hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" !

Post by kilix Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:40 pm

The 09 July 2008 the j-pop band "9nine" released their second album called "second 9", and on it we can find a title called "hyouryuu shoujo" (a translation could be "drifting girl") that our guitarist Ryo Matsui worked as arranger ! Very Happy

This melancholic song is pretty good and can be defined as half pop and half rock, you can download the track here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T36KNLUX
and if you want some more infos you can visit my own little site ! Wink

Don't hesitate to give your feelings on this thread, thanks !! Surprised

kilix

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

"hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" ! Empty Re: "hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" !

Post by Synchronicity Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 pm

It's very calming. I like it! I actually kinda don't think it would've suited Tommy that well, so it's fine another artist used it. I also can kinda tell what Ryo's sound is. He makes kinda popy stuff, but not entirely pop.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

"hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" ! Empty Re: "hyouryuu shoujo" arranged by Ryo Matsui for "9nine" !

Post by EchoLawrence Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 pm

does it reckon a the brilliant green related?
anyway, thank you kilix!!..

I hope Ryo could concentrate to their own songs......
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kilix Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:10 pm

EchoLawrence wrote:does it reckon a the brilliant green related?
anyway, thank you kilix!!..

I hope Ryo could concentrate to their own songs......
why it couldn't be buriguri related ?!? Shocked
On the forum index page, the brilliant green forum part says "Discuss anything Buriguri, Tomoko, Shunsaku or Ryo related." !

Don't worry, I'm sure Ryo is working very well for the brilliant green's next album !! Very Happy

kilix

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down