Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project - Our interview with The Brilliant Green.

+18
shizuenjune2
ThomasW
Papermoon
rikku1994
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
ErickAutumn
Synchronicity
scaturan
riyu october3
hidebow
chiew_76
tomoko_chan
sergius
ghitgo
Sneakglove
Anunnunie
EchoLawrence
kilix
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Project - Our interview with The Brilliant Green. - Page 5 Empty Re: Project - Our interview with The Brilliant Green.

Post by Anunnunie Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

This is really awesome! Yaaay! Very Happy
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Project - Our interview with The Brilliant Green. - Page 5 Empty Re: Project - Our interview with The Brilliant Green.

Post by Sneakglove Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

I sent Tim an email to let him know we never heard from Warner after all, and just to thank him for his efforts.

Here is his response

"hi jon
I am sorry to hear that warner never got back to you...
I haven't talked with anyone for three months or more as I am in seattle working on an unrelated project
I won't make excuses for them because I mentioned it to all of them at least 7 or 8 times and then was told it was management business(in other words,"stop pushing")
but I know warner is still upside down with the death of the japanese top man
anyway, I really am sorry that they didn't get their shit together and contact you, as I think you guys are an important asset to tommy and tbg
take care and maybe we can meet sometime when I am in england
peace
tim
"

Anyway, I am afraid to say that that puts an end to that. We tried our best, and we got really close. Sorry to all of you if I got your hopes up.

THE END.....
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Papermoon Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 am

Oh well. Thanks very much for trying, though. And what's there to be sorry for? Better to try than not try at all. ^^
Papermoon
Papermoon

Female Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-02-26

http://b-r-i-s-e-l.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Papermoon wrote:Oh well. Thanks very much for trying, though. And what's there to be sorry for? Better to try than not try at all. ^^

I just wanted to aplogogise to everybody for getting their hopes up thats all. I certainly did, and I am sad that it didn't work out, but proud that we did get the questions to them, they read and answered them. It seems that the record company disagreed with them sending them back to me though. Really not sure why as all we do is promote their records outside of Japan, which I would've thought was a good thing.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

you did great anyway sneakglove and tim is nice Smile
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Aww Sneaky you did your best! And Tim sounds like a great guy too. At least, it created even more awareness of an international fanbase for Tommy and the brilliant green! Very Happy
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Great job anyways! You tried you hardest. It was the "MAN" that stopped it, not Tommy or anyone else...
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TchiKong Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Don't worry Sneakglove ! I'm sure everyone is impressed by all the efforts you put into this project !
Good work ! Smile

TchiKong

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Maybe it's time to try it again now...? Long time has passed and I'm sure now all is settled down now (I'm talking about the unfortunate death of the record company president). Maybe they have more time for us now.
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:50 pm

tomoko_chan wrote:Maybe it's time to try it again now...? Long time has passed and I'm sure now all is settled down now (I'm talking about the unfortunate death of the record company president). Maybe they have more time for us.

I will think about it. Getting my hopes up and then being let down kind of took the wind out of my sales a little. Maybe we need new questions. But I don't want to bug any of the 3 James' about this.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5