Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE

+5
winksniper
Synchronicity
TBGxBDG
tomoko_chan
Sneakglove
9 posters

Go down

Vote for your favourite final track from The Brilliant Green's albums.

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_lcap38%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_lcap31%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_lcap8%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_lcap23%SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Empty SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE

Post by Sneakglove Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am

Time to pick your favourite FINAL track from The Brilliant Green's four amazing albums.

1. BYE! MY BOY!
2. Tsumetai Hana
3. Angel song
4. Call My Name (English Version)
5. Forever To Me
6. SEPTEMBER RAIN
7. FUNNY GIRLFRIEND!!
8. Round and Round
9. Rainy Days Never Stays
10.Hello Another Way

and....

Last edited by Sneakglove on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE

Post by Sneakglove Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 am

This is tough, because Rock 'n' Roll has always been one of my favourite songs, but NTNY is just so musically brilliant. ICHYHB is beautiful, I just love the sound of Ryo's slide guitar, and Escape just fits so well onto the end of TWA. But in the end I have to go for NTNY, despite preferring the version on ST2000,
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE Empty Re: SONG WARS - Lets make the ultimate Buriguri album - FINAL SONG VOTE

Post by tomoko_chan Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm

I must vote Rock'n'roll. I love both nagai tameiki no youni and escape, but I HATE I can hold your hand baby T^T It's the only song that I hate about The Brilliant Green >.<
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

tomoko_chan wrote:but I HATE I can hold your hand baby T^T It's the only song that I hate about The Brilliant Green >.<

TRAVESTY!!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGxBDG Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 pm

tomoko_chan wrote:I HATE I can hold your hand baby T^T It's the only song that I hate [by] The Brilliant Green
Are you serious? That song is lushhhh! I would have picked it, but "escape" just barely beats it.
TBGxBDG
TBGxBDG

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:17 pm

escape! escape! escape! escape!!!!!

and...isn't here different #s of songs on each album? how dd it work out?
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Rock & Roll.

No question about it.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasW Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 am

I Can Hold You Hand Baby... I love that song.

hey is there gonna be a voting for a bonus track? like, with b-sides? =)
ThomasW
ThomasW

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 am

nagai nagai nagai wooooooooooooo this was EASY
tomoko_chan wrote:but I HATE I can hold your hand baby T^T It's the only song that I hate about The Brilliant Green >.<
strongly agree with that

if theres a poll for the bsides, only 1 bonus track ISNT enough (I would suggest 2)
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 am

FBM- I explained about the different numbers of songs earlier, please pay attention in class.

Their will be a vote for ONE bonus song, including all the b-sides except those 6 songs from the first 2 maxi singles. Just the songs that appeared at the time of the albums.

All this talk of 'hating' a TBG song shocks me. How can anybody send hate in the direction of Tommy and the boys. 'Dislike' may be a better word to use I think.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

For me it was between Rock n' Roll and NTNY. I ended up voting for NTNY. I think the live version of Rock n' Roll is better. If that version was up for a vote, I would have picked it.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Bonus song will be the hardest choice for me. Most of their non album tracks are masterpieces and picking just one will be difficult.

That aside, I gotta go with Rock 'n' Roll. Acoustic song FTW!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down