Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

+27
Tommy-kun
jazzbeans
Starryeyed
Kisen
mcd1180
chiew_76
Anunnunie
Yupgiboy
kero-chan
hidebow
riyu october3
mrchaddyd
Dammyf6
lonely_louie
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
NayaBania6
shizuenjune2
Sneakglove
sailorlum
ThomasW
joseX
Papermoon
ghitgo
EchoLawrence
tomoko_chan
BlackCheremy
Synchronicity
31 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Heavenly 3RD ALBUM  - I KILL MY HEART - Page 12 Empty Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Starryeyed Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 pm

that's 8 days for SAL shipping

Yep, SAL shipping is the way to go for CDJapan. I really do recommend this method. Only use Airmail if you really need something urgently, or possibly ordering numerous items. Happy listening.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Heavenly 3RD ALBUM  - I KILL MY HEART - Page 12 Empty Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by tomoko_chan Thu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Mine is not here yet TT I want it SOOO bad TT
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by chiew_76 Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Sneakglove wrote:
chiew_76 wrote:Mine arrived today!!
Am listening now!

Wow, the post to UK is really slow this time, but seeing that yours arrived gives me hope that mine will arrive today. bounce
So you got it yet? I'm surprised you didn't get it the same day as me...
chiew_76
chiew_76

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://www.last.fm/user/chiew_76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri May 08, 2009 5:49 am

chiew_76 wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:
chiew_76 wrote:Mine arrived today!!
Am listening now!

Wow, the post to UK is really slow this time, but seeing that yours arrived gives me hope that mine will arrive today. bounce
So you got it yet? I'm surprised you didn't get it the same day as me...

scratch No I have not got it yet!!! If it doesn't arrive today I may go on a killing spree at the post office.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NayaBania6 Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 am

mine is shipped today Laughing
NayaBania6
NayaBania6

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://izz8.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 pm

The postman brought it today but I wasn't in, and he couldn't deliver it because the idiots have slapped a £11 customs charge onto it, so I need to go to the Post office tomorrow to collect and pay it. I know it's just one more day but ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I GOT MINE TODAY!! *O* I ordered it together with "the brilliant green clips" so it's a very good day I suppose XD

The 30sec final making of part is great XDD Tommy says something like "chotto matte u.uU"
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by chiew_76 Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Sneakglove wrote:The postman brought it today but I wasn't in, and he couldn't deliver it because the idiots have slapped a £11 customs charge onto it, so I need to go to the Post office tomorrow to collect and pay it. I know it's just one more day but ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
That's strange!! There shouldn't be a customs charge on it!
Unlucky mate. At least you'll have it soon Smile
chiew_76
chiew_76

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sat May 09, 2009 12:13 am

The postman brought it today but I wasn't in, and he couldn't deliver it because the idiots have slapped a £11 customs charge onto it, so I need to go to the Post office tomorrow to collect and pay it. I know it's just one more day but ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Unlucky, it can happen sometimes, and is completely random here in the U.K. I've had it too, sometimes; I use to buy alot from Japan and every so often it happened. The worse one I got was a 24.00 fee for some Ayumi Videos I ordered. You can't question them either. I started ordering from CDJapan more, as it didn't happen very often; Where did you order from Sneakglove? Playasia, HMV JP? Please don't say CDJapan!
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by kero-chan Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 am

jazzbeans wrote:Why did they stop working? On strike for some reason?

I couldn`t get it earlier because of the matter of the swine or human flu in Mexico. My CD arrived at Mexico City's International Airport on April 28th. It normally takes just one day to deliver it from Mexico City to my home in Oaxaca, a state in South Mexico. But it seems that the Postal Service stop working as a way to prevent postmans to get the flu.

I am happy now because I have my album, and the flu issue seems to be stabilized. I hope that tourists come back very soon to Oaxaca, a beautiful city considered as a Humanity's Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
kero-chan
kero-chan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 am

Starryeyed wrote:

Unlucky, it can happen sometimes, and is completely random here in the U.K. I've had it too, sometimes; I use to buy alot from Japan and every so often it happened. The worse one I got was a 24.00 fee for some Ayumi Videos I ordered. You can't question them either. I started ordering from CDJapan more, as it didn't happen very often; Where did you order from Sneakglove? Playasia, HMV JP? Please don't say CDJapan!

it was.................CD Japan

I used to use Yesasia, but got frustrated by the length of time it took to arive. But cusoms charges and impossible to incur while using Yesasia, because they post to their office in the UK first and then repost from there. So the incur any customs charges. I may return to using them.

I did use Amazon.JP for a while, but got hit by a £60 customs charge out of the blue past on from the courier (DHL). This is after I ordered nearly all the TBG singles and Heavy Starry Heavenly.

Anyway, the post office opens in 35 minutes, so I am up early ready to get there for dead on 8am.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garyjuly1 Sat May 09, 2009 6:55 am

Nobody knows the Oricon result of this week? ._.

I want to know the place of I KILL MY HEART!!!!! D=
Garyjuly1
Garyjuly1

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-09

http://www.fotolog.com/luffyjuly1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 am

Well I got it at last. First impressions are great, the pictures in the booklet ann CD case are all amazing, Tommy looks fantastic.

Also noticed on in the booklet that Shunsaku (Chiffon Brownie), as well as producing and arranging, played all the guitar on the album. This makes me very happy Smile

Now I listen.....
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chiew_76 Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm

^ ...and special thanks to K-Smith! (Ryo Matsui) but no sign of any involvement in the production of the album.

Glad you finally got the album Sneakglove Smile

I used to use Amazon.co.jp too until they stopped using SAL and the postage went up to some silly price. Luckily, so far I haven't incured any customs charges. Also sometimes use Yesasia, but CDJapan tends to be slightly cheaper.
chiew_76
chiew_76

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sat May 09, 2009 1:19 pm

it was.................CD Japan

I used to use Yesasia, but got frustrated by the length of time it took to arive. But cusoms charges and impossible to incur while using Yesasia, because they post to their office in the UK first and then repost from there. So the incur any customs charges. I may return to using them.

I did use Amazon.JP for a while, but got hit by a £60 customs charge out of the blue past on from the courier (DHL). This is after I ordered nearly all the TBG singles and Heavy Starry Heavenly.

Anyway, the post office opens in 35 minutes, so I am up early ready to get there for dead on 8am.

A real killer when it hits, I know. Sorry Sneakglove, £60 sucks. It puts me off buying from Japan, I use to buy wedding invitations, hiragana books, statues & figurines, Hello Kitty, DVDs, CDs, Magazines, chopsticks, envelopes all sorts of items. I was a proper Japanese nut about 8 years ago. Since then I limited myself alot more. £60 is wayyyyyy too much, but it could be because you had a large order with them. Amazon charge up to £24.00 for normal postage for magazines from Japan, not even custom charges. So..I avoid them most of the time. Watch out for HMV.co.jp too, they hit me with the £24.00 custom charge. I would suggest, try and find a friend from Japan who may help you. I once found a person who liked english antiques, and we helped each other send items out to each other.

Enjoy the album though!

Rule of Thumb - Don't order in bulk, because this is usually when you get a custom charge.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorsup Sun May 10, 2009 12:54 am

Wow! Your stories of custom charges in the UK are unreal. Nobody in the US would put up with anything like that. Come to think about it, it kind sounds like the cause of our revolution 230 years ago.
doctorsup
doctorsup

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mrchaddyd Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 am

I still haven't gotten mine.........it's been about 10 days since it's shipped. Neutral
mrchaddyd
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-06

https://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Yupgiboy Sun May 10, 2009 4:06 am

Got mine today. The packaging is great.
Yupgiboy
Yupgiboy

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun May 10, 2009 8:09 am

doctorsup wrote:Wow! Your stories of custom charges in the UK are unreal. Nobody in the US would put up with anything like that. Come to think about it, it kind sounds like the cause of our revolution 230 years ago.

It's just the shitty way the UK is now. We have charges and taxes for just about everything, and if we complain they will charge us for that too Wink

This has been happening since way back in the 60's when George Harrision put pen to paper to vent his anger and came up with the great song "Taxman", which is a great example of what I just said.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun May 10, 2009 8:27 am

By the way, great to see some many messages on Tommys BBS, and even better to see a few famillar names. Lovely messages from tomoko_chan and EchoLawrence. But I would hope to see more of you guys sending her messages, the more messages in English we send, the more chance of getting some kind of message back from her at some point!!
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 am

Sneakglove wrote:By the way, great to see some many messages on Tommys BBS, and even better to see a few famillar names. Lovely messages from tomoko_chan and EchoLawrence. But I would hope to see more of you guys sending her messages, the more messages in English we send, the more chance of getting some kind of message back from her at some point!!

Yep, I was thinking the same as you! If some of us post there regularly she may notice how many mans she has outside Japan, and will say something in her blog XD
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Sun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Sneakglove wrote:Well I got it at last. First impressions are great, the pictures in the booklet ann CD case are all amazing, Tommy looks fantastic.

Also noticed on in the booklet that Shunsaku (Chiffon Brownie), as well as producing and arranging, played all the guitar on the album. This makes me very happy Smile

Now I listen.....

yES, I share your feeling. ^_^
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Sun May 10, 2009 12:43 pm

chiew_76 wrote:^ ...and special thanks to K-Smith! (Ryo Matsui) but no sign of any involvement in the production of the album.

I've noticed that too, it confused me!
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Garyjuly1 wrote:Nobody knows the Oricon result of this week? ._.

I want to know the place of I KILL MY HEART!!!!! D=
I KILL MY HEART hit #9 this week and peaked at #4
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle Mon May 11, 2009 3:19 am

EchoLawrence wrote:Oh! Great news!!!
hey! i luv ur signiture! the pic is amazing with so many tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmys~

michelle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next