Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku

3 posters

Go down

New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku Empty New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku

Post by Sneakglove Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Check out the commercial for the new Haruka Tomatsu single - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZ7Oj3FB5s

I guess this is what Shunsaku has been up to recently Wink

(Thanks to Kisen for drawing my attention to this)
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku Empty Re: New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm

This just sounds like a heavenly6 track like Pray etc, do we think the it was written as a tommy track? The title is also very tommy-like. Smile
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku Empty Re: New Haruka Tomatsu single produced by Shunsaku

Post by Sneakglove Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

I'mAPlayerInTVGames wrote:This just sounds like a heavenly6 track like Pray etc, do we think the it was written as a tommy track? The title is also very tommy-like. Smile

Possibly. The selling of songs to other artists does happen in the music industry. Although it doesn't say "written by", just "produced by", so maybe not.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 am

Not much interest in this track? I'm waiting for my copy to arrive from CD Japan, had to buy it for the collection Very Happy

Her vocals and the style and structure of this track actually reminds me more of Every Little Thing's later uptempo numbers more than it does Buri Guri. She has a similar style of nasal singing with those high notes.
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 20th century boy Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:19 am

but she's not as pretty as Kaori Mochida.

20th century boy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down