Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado

Go down

Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado Empty Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado

Post by Sneakglove Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 am

Welcome to the interview with current TBG support drummer and writer of "I'M YOUR DEVIL" lyrics, JJ!! He will answer our pre-prepared questions, and please feel free to comment on his answers and ask him follow up questions. Please be nice to him as he will be giving up his time to speak to us. Many thanks Smile

Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado Jjjame11
JJ on the left with his fellow support musician James MacWhyte.

Last edited by Sneakglove on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado Empty Re: Interview with James “JJ” De Barrado

Post by Sneakglove Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

1. Could you tell us how you ended up working and living in Japan?

2. How did your association with Tommy come about?

3. Some fans have been critical of your appearance in the brilliant green videos, especially after it came so quickly after the departure of Ryo Matsui from the band. Was their any debate about your inclusion in these PV's?

4. Is your relationship with Tommy and Shunsaku more professional, or are you now real friends?

5. Did you know of Tommy and the band before you worked with them?

6. Were you familar with Tim Jensen before the 2 TBG videos? And how has your relationship developed while working with him?

7. Could you tell us a little about the process of making videos for Tommy and the gang? Is it true she is a little quirky?

8. Could you tell us any funny stories of your time working with Tommy?

9. What was your favourite Tommy/TBG video to work on?

10. I guess you have no problem with dressing up and wearing wigs then?

11. How did you come to write the lyrics for the Tommy Heavenly6 song "I'M YOUR DEVIL"?

12. "I'M YOUR DEVIL" is the first time Tommy has used somebody elses lyrics for her own song. You must be very proud?

13. Why do you think Tommy includes westerners in her PV's, rather than Japanese musicians and actors?

14. Was yours and James MacWhyte's appearance with the band as support musicians the Warner music festival at the Budokan always guarenteed?

15. Could you tell us of any future plans you may have as regards working with this team (Tommy/TBG)?

16. Do you think Tommy is aware of her western fan following (i.e. us!)?

Thankyou very much for your time, and please say a big "Hello!" to Tommy for us please. Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Sneakglove on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down