Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Tommy your favorite?

+12
doctorsup
jazzbeans
browniethecat
shizuenjune2
Synchronicity
ThomasW
Sneakglove
winksniper
Level masteR
NayaBania6
ErickAutumn
ghitgo
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Tommy(february6, heavenly6 or buri guri) your favorite music?

Is Tommy your favorite? - Page 3 Vote_lcap90%Is Tommy your favorite? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 90% 
[ 18 ]
Is Tommy your favorite? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Is Tommy your favorite? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Is Tommy your favorite? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Tommy your favorite?

Post by ErickAutumn Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

ghitgo wrote:Only since becoming a Tommy/buri guri fan have my music tastes became more varied. I'll listen to anything that sounds good, except most hip hop, most rave/techno, and the music from mexico that has 6 or 7 people all dressed the same and one of them usually plays the accordion(don't know what it is called). Just most of my music falls into the punk category.

Weird because the same thing happened to me.
Before I listened to Tommy I only listened to Evanescence.
But now I listen to like 100 artists.
ErickAutumn
ErickAutumn

Male Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-08-03

https://ericairline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by winksniper Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 pm

If it weren't for Tommy February6, I wouldn't be able to listen to stuff like Perfume or Yui Horie.
winksniper
winksniper

Female Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Yeah, me too. I had kinda fell out of love with music for a while, until I discovered Tommy & The Brilliant Green, and then my passion was re-ignited.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 am

Sneakglove wrote:Isn't Help! such an underated movie? We must have a conversation about the fab four at some point. Maybe next time you come to England we can meet up in a Liverpool pub Wink

I LOOOOVE Help! One of my favorites, ever. And I totally agree - a Beatles conversation will happen! My favorite album is probably Abbey Road - the last time I was in London, I had to make a pilgrimage to the "abbey road" infamous location, despite how obviously touristy and cheesy it was. But I couldn't help myself! Very Happy

Sneakglove wrote:You seem to have such a wide range in music tastes, but you really should give Noodles and Advantage Lucy a try, I think you will like. If you need me to give you an introduction to these, I will be more than happy.

Actually, I've been meaning to try Advantage Lucy - what do you recommend? (Also, sorry if this is getting too "off-topic" for the buriguri section ...)

But back on topic, I think it's interesting how listening to Tommy opened peoples' horizons. For me, listening to Japanese music (and the brilliant green/Tommy being one of the firsts in that) broadened my horizons, and definitely opened my mind to listening to music on a world-wide level.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 am

Anunnunie wrote:I LOOOOVE Help! One of my favorites, ever. And I totally agree - a Beatles conversation will happen! My favorite album is probably Abbey Road - the last time I was in London, I had to make a pilgrimage to the "abbey road" infamous location, despite how obviously touristy and cheesy it was. But I couldn't help myself!

Abbey Road is probably my favourite too, just ahed of Revolver and Rubber Soul. The Abbey Road medley is amazing, especially Paul's bits. I adore singing along to it on Beatles Rockband.

Anunnunie wrote:Actually, I've been meaning to try Advantage Lucy - what do you recommend? (Also, sorry if this is getting too "off-topic" for the buriguri section ...

EVERYTHING!! But a good starting place is the greatest hits album "Have a good journey", but my fave studio albums are "Fanfare" & "Station".
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrokreep Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 am

For me, I'm a guitar player so I really have a 50/50.../50 (is that possible!?!) Tie for the three original band members. Ryo has always been a guitarist I can listen to and feel inspired to play guitar from. Constant inspiration from him for years.

But Tommy's got the only pop project I could ever listen to, so as you can tell I adore her very much as well.

Shunsaku is just an amazing musician in his own right as well. I really can't stop gushing about how great all of them are.
Astrokreep
Astrokreep

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3