Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daydream + Nightmare boxes

4 posters

Go down

Daydream + Nightmare boxes Empty Daydream + Nightmare boxes

Post by mrchaddyd Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Who here was lucky enough to get the box sets last year? What did you do with them? How do you have them displayed? Does anyone remember the original US $ price? I have a tiny room, and tons of crap, so mine are just kind of sitting here. Are they pretty hard to find now? Is anybody out there still looking for either box? Just wondering. :]
mrchaddyd
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-06

https://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Daydream + Nightmare boxes Empty Re: Daydream + Nightmare boxes

Post by Starryeyed Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

As far as I know, checking my order history; original price was $64.99 x2 if you have both box sets. That is not counting shipping either. They are now out of print and are more valuable, especially if they are sealed or in mint condition.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 am

Mine sit on my Tommy shrine(AKA shelf). I open them up from time to time to gaze at their majestic beauty.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrchaddyd Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 am

ghitgo wrote:Mine sit on my Tommy shrine(AKA shelf). I open them up from time to time to gaze at their majestic beauty.
Same. I have Nightmare sitting on top of these crates I keep my records in, and the other one is sitting on a pile of magazines. I was SO pissed when they arrived. Well..no. I was ecstatic when they arrived, but when I opened them I was so pissed. Both of the boxes had a dent in them. Nightmare had one right on the front, and Daydream had one on the underside back corner. Ugh. But yeah, I open them up and look at all their greatness from time to time. I made a collage out of my favorites of the folders and was going to frame it, but I still haven't found a frame big enough. Boo.
mrchaddyd
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-06

https://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm

I'll always remember when they arrived, the boxsets; I couldn't believe how big they were.. When I received them I thought of the video Love is forever, and the japanese candy Tommy has in the microphone. I soooooo wanted a microphone with Japanese candy in the Tommy Feb boxset haha! Has anyone tried Japanese Candy? Its' really nice Smile Anyway.. I have mine in the cupboard, I mean the boxsets not the Japanese Candy Smile I know.. I don't see the boxsets in the cupboard much, but.. I do take them out, not on a date; out of the cupboard Smile and well, erm.. admire them Smile I feel somewhat proud to own them too. Sometimes I want to give them a big hug, haha! but I don't, I mean I'm a guy, guy Smile Anyway, I am talking way too much about this, and I need to shut up Smile Though, its' good to see people admiring Tommy's boxsets! In fact, anything Tommy really Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 am

To be honest, I have hugged them. I feel very privileged to own them.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

I keep mine safe in a storage box where they won't get scuffed or knocked over. It's a shame to keep them out of sight, but they are BIG! What a Face
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down