Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

+4
mikanomoide
Sneakglove
jazzbeans
Starryeyed
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese) Empty Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Everyone,
I think Astrology is an interesting subject as it can tell alot about a person. Some people find the parts of the information is true others decide for themselves. If you are interested in sharing your birthday in the format DD/MM/YY and when you were born, such as in the morning or afternoon *update* - if you can get me your birth hour within a 2 hour radius I can tell you your Chinese starsign accurately.

I will find information for your zodiac sign as well as your chinese starsign. I will add my details here soon if there is enough interest in the subject. If nobody is interested I'll ask Sneakglove to close the topic. Write here if you are interested in sharing. Astrology looks at many aspects of yourself, such as hobbies, interests, favourite colours, metal composites, love, friendships, compatabilities, sex, your gemstones, positive & negative appropriate starsigns etc.

Just an idea Smile

Last edited by Starryeyed on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese) Empty Re: Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

Post by jazzbeans Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 pm

I do not believe in star signs, etc, but I think it's fun anyways.

I am an Aquarius in the.. Zodiac.
And a Metal Horse in the Chinese Zodiac.

I actually know my family according to both, ha ha.
So many Earth elements (according to the Chinese Zodiac) in my family..
I truly break the mold. And my brother does, he's a Wood Pig! HA HA

Don't worry about posting mine, I'm pretty clear on it.
On one site, it listed possible careers (my family's ones were just.. not for them, but on mine), it said:

Language teacher, translator...
AHHHHHH =D =D Ha ha, coincidence, but still cool.
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Female Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-30

http://myhome.cururu.jp/jazzbeans/blog

Back to top Go down

Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese) Empty Re: Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Jazzbeans!! No, no, no... I was going to work out the Chinese Starsign and detail information for you Smile You have just done it yourself Smile Oh well.. Aquarius, interesting; My sister is Aquarius, I think we would get along as I get along with my sister well.

Have you found though, like with your starsign. You are an Aquarian, so in Zodiac terms you would get along with the following starsigns, Gemini, Sagitarius, Aries, Libra. Have you ever noticed that you get along with those starsigns more than these ones which you are not suppose to such as Cancer & Taurus? Also, taking into account your Chinese Starsign of the Metal Horse.

My brother is Libra, and my Sister is Aquarius, and according to Sagitarius they are both positive signs for me; and I do get along well with my brother and sister...

I think there is some truth in Starsigns, the same can be said for the Chinese Starsigns too. Anyway I will detail information about my starsign and anyone else who wishes so, unless you all know your zodiac and Chinese starsigns and do not need to know any information as detailed with the first topic Smile

Oh, well my sister is a Pig too, but in a good way, the Chinese Starsign Smile In fact she is a Metal Pig; funny I always thought men were suppose to be Pigs Smile Joking! But Yeah, my sister is a Metal Pig.

Oh and don't forget to take into account the Chinese Ying(Negative) and Yang(Positive) Signs. My sister is Ying, and I am Yang Smile So we are like in Harmony, well most of the time. Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Ha ha, sorry! I'm well-educated on Star Signs, I'm affraid.
There are so many different kinds of zodiacs and such, that it's very interesting to me. I just love to learn about cultures! ^^ That which is not regarded as maths or science is within my interest, I suppose (with many, many exceptions.. ha ha). I don't believe in any of them, alternative medicine, feng shui, psychics, etc. But evenso, always groove to know.

I know all of the above star signs, family or friends. They are all very good people and I get along with them all the most. Moreso Gemini, Cancer and Taurus. But, I don't get along with Scorpio it seems, ha ha. Apart from my father. =)

Ha ha, pigs in the zodiac have some nice qualities to them despite our views. =)

Oh, I am Yang, I think. Year ends in 0.
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Ha ha, sorry! I'm well-educated on Star Signs, I'm affraid.
There are so many different kinds of zodiacs and such, that it's very interesting to me. I just love to learn about cultures! ^^ That which is not regarded as maths or science is within my interest, I suppose (with many, many exceptions.. ha ha). I don't believe in any of them, alternative medicine, feng shui, psychics, etc. But evenso, always groove to know.

Well educated on the starsigns, Yes I've noticed Smile Well my interests do include cultures, or learning about different cultures. I do find the Japanese and Chinese to be the most interesting though. Alternative medicine, are we talking Witch Doctors here? Herbal remedies? Chinese Herbalists. I actually went to a Chinese herbalist Smile Feng Shui, how energy is dispersed within a room or space, to help develop health and good fortune. Yes, interesting. And also the Japanese Maneki Neko - The lucky cat. I have one, the Black Midi Smile Good Health.

Interesting how you do get along with Cancer and Taurus - I think it must be the chinese starsign influence.

I agree, Pigs do have some nice qualities, but Jazzbeans; they are greedy too and that is why they didn't win the race Smile Too busy stopping for food Smile Sorry, I didn't mean to be too cheeky! Smile

Last edited by Starryeyed on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzbeans Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Yeah, the more different the cultures are... the most interesting, I find. Ha ha, yes.. Magnet therapy, etc, included!! Not just herbs. Any pseudoscience. My auntie goes to a herbal man of some kind, restricts her diet and such but I worry for her, she was a vegan once - forced to stop for health reasons. So, she's fragile. My family is a little into Buddhism. As an interest, not as their religion, my grandfather knows A LOT about Buddhism - I do not know why, possibly knew some Buddhists growing up in India? =\ (He was born there). So you can see their collections of Buddha statues EVERYWHERE - small, but they're there. I went to Sean's house and his mum also collects Buddhas. I cannot get away from them...

My mother is a Cancer, she's a lovely person - don't really need to add to that. My cousin is a Taurus, we are like two peas in a pod. For some reason, we share the same views on... so much. Even when she was young, on my wavelength. Very clever person. They are my closest "enemies". Dun-dun!

Ha ha! Yes, I suppose so.
jazzbeans
jazzbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Interesting stuff....

Well, here's mine -

27/03/1975 - Morning birth Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok Sneakglove, now just give me some time! Back in a jiffy Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm

03/06/1971 - Evening birth Neutral
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Sneakglove 27/03/1975 (Morning Birth)

Zodiac Starsign:

Your Starsign is:

Aries

Famous people who share your starsign: Diana Ross, Marlon Brando, Doris Day, Omar Sharif, Leonardo Da Vinci, Charlie Chaplin.
Harmony Starsigns: Other Aerians, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Sagitarius, Aquarius, Pisces.
Difficult Starsigns: Libra, Capricorn, Cancer, and not as much with - Virgo, Scorpio.
As a friend: Warm and Hospitable, whilst having a reason to invite friends over.
Metal: Iron.
Gemstones: Ruby, Diamond.
Tarot Card: The Magician - it put a smile on my face Smile Can you perform miracles Sneakglove? Smile
Animal: Ram & Lamb.
Colours: Red, Black, White.
Plant: Tiger Lily.

As a Man, or as a Partner(Marriage)

You want a partner who you feel proud of, yet you like to do things better than them. In marriage you regard your wife as a queen of your domain and she must behave accordingly. Your partner should try to stimulate your interest as this drives you forward and upwards.

Personality:

Positives:

Is a Leader;
Energetic;
Believes the best of others - Nice!
Accepts challenges;
Takes risks for others;
Defends the Vulnerable;
An Aries life is an open book;
Will give life for the loved ones Smile
Continues actions even though others may give up;
Helps others to achieve there dreams Smile

Negative:

Must be the boss;
Blind to his or her effects on others;
Intolerance;
Jealousy;
Doesn't listen;
Selfishness;
Poor judge of character;
Dislikes being told what to do;

Aerian as a Man:

Has a strong body;
is extremely energetic;
Walks with an air of Nobility;
Likes a challenge;

Traits:

Competitive;
honest;
Enterprising; - Not Star Trek Smile
Very clear goals;
Needs to Win;
Uses wit and brain to get what he wants;
Is honest;
Takes initiative and expects others to follow;

Sex: You like the chase more so than the conquest; You don't like routine;

Chinese Starsign:

Born after Feb 11 you are:

Chinese Starsign: Rabbit(Main), Rabbit(Sub - from March the Month), Horse(Possibly) - Need exact time in the morning you were born

In other words you are a Rabbit at heart with a trait(Some of) Rabbit and Possibly Horse; Two Rabbits means more dominate Rabbit;

Type of Metal: Wood
Ying & Yang: Negative(Ying)
Career: Art, Music, Social Work;
Romance: Self-assured, Affectionate;
Good Compatability: Goat & Boar(Pig), or Self Rabbit.
Bad Compatability: Rooster, Dog, Monkey;
Examples of Famous People: Prince Edward, Meg Ryan.
Favourite Zodiac: Pisces.
Ruler: Planet Neptune;
Flower: Lily;
Gemstone: Aqua Marine;
Colour: Pale Green;
Day: Thursday;
Favourite Number/Perferred: Number 9;

Rabbit:

Personality:

Shrewd;
Patient;
Cautious;
Diplomatic;
Sophisticated;
Cultured;
Old-Fashioned;
Sympathetic;
Moody;
Affectionate;
Often Artistic;

Sorry Sneakglove, if you can tell me your exact time of birth I can tell you if you have the horse trait or another one. At the Moment you are,

Rabbit-Rabbit-?????

Overall: Rabbit, Wood, -(Ying)

Now if you have any problems with your personality traits etc, don't blame the messenger, me! Smile Do you agree with any of the above Sneakglove?

Last edited by Starryeyed on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 pm

@Mikanomoide - I need to know your exact birth hour to accurately tell you your chinese starsign. Please mention it in a reply, thank you.

Same to you Sneakglove. Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:07 pm

10/21/80 morning birth.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm

10/21/80 morning birth.

Ghitgo do you know the precise time you were born in the morning it will help the chinese starsign. Which hour in the morning. Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 pm

28/07/91 ^^
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 pm

@TC -
28/07/91

Tomoko Chan do you know when you were born, at what time in the morning or afternoon? Ask your parents if you can ok? Otherwise the chinese starsign will not be complete.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Exact birth time about 2am I think.

Well, that was really interesting, thankyou! Some true, some not, some way off, 'Strong Body' for example, I am so weak!! But I did marry a Pisces, although I am dissapointed to say it was not Prince Edward or Meg Ryan.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 am

Your welcome Sneakglove. So to finish your Chinese Starsign, you are:

Rabbit-Rabbit-Ox -Ying (Wood Rabbit)

You are mostly Rabbit, but have alittle Ox too Smile

If people know when they were born, and at what time within 2 hours; I can do the full complete Chinese Starsign. In theory, you could have three separate animals, but the first is the most important. Smile
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am

Starryeyed wrote:@TC -
28/07/91

Tomoko Chan do you know when you were born, at what time in the morning or afternoon? Ask your parents if you can ok? Otherwise the chinese starsign will not be complete.

I think I was born by about 10.00 in the morning ^^
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am

my birthday is 2nd june 1992
and my birth time is 13.06
thankyou^^
shizuenjune2
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Ok, I will do TC next then Shizuenjune2. Smile

Everyone else, if you can get me your birth hour within a 2 hour radius I can tell you your Chinese starsign accurately.

@Sneakglove;

One thing I will say, don't always assume like 'Strong body' means physical, it could mean inner strength for example.

In General;

Also you may have a conflicting Zodiac sign, but your Chinese starsign could be compatable.

Last edited by Starryeyed on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Starryeyed wrote:
@Sneakglove;

One thing I will say, don't always assume like 'Strong body' means physical, it could mean inner strength for example.

In General;

Also you may have a conflicting Zodiac sign, but your Chinese starsign could be compatable.

Hmmm, I never thought of that, thanks. Anyway, our opinions of ourselves are often quite different to other peoples and what we are actually like.
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Starryeyed wrote:@Mikanomoide - I need to know your exact birth hour to accurately tell you your chinese starsign. Please mention it in a reply, thank you.

Same to you Sneakglove. Smile

uhmm I'm not sure.
When oneself was born, I know that it was a difficult delivery.

May be about 16:00
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Tomoko-Chan (TC) 28/07/91 (10:00 AM Birth)

Zodiac Starsign:

Your Starsign is: Leo
Famous people who share your starsign: Mick Jagger, Alfred Hitchcock, Napoleon Bonaparte, Lucille Ball, Mae West, Robert Redford.
Harmony Starsigns: Other Leos,Virgo, Libra, Sagitarius, Aries, Gemini, Cancer.
Difficult Starsigns: Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus - and not so much - Capricorn, Pisces.
As a friend: Young Leos need plenty of love and honest compliments. Lies, even flattening ones are hurtful.
Leo like to Outshine others, but wants there friends to be successful.
Metal: Gold.
Gemstones: Catseyes, Chrysolite.
Tarot Card: Fortitude
Animal: Lion. (Leo the Lion)
Colours: Yellow and Orange.
Plant: Sunflower & Laurel.

Personality:

Positives:

Honesty & Loyality;
A sunny disposition Smile
A sense of dignity;
Attractive liveliness;
Friendliness and Kindness;
Generosity & Hospitality;
Acceptance of people at face value;
A mature sense of responsibility;

Negative:

Stubborness and Wilfulness;
Contempt and Arrogance;
Sulkiness;
Smugness & Boostfulness;
A tendancy to cut others down to size;
Cold Heartedness when hurt;

Leo as a Woman:

Is slim and elegant;
Has sex appeal;
Is well dressed;
Looks attractive even in adverse circumstances;
exudes dignity and class;
Posses an inner sense of loyality;

Traits:

Likes to show off in subtle ways;
is trusting and loyal;
is never docile or adoring in affairs of the heart,
but gives respect, warmth and real emotional commitment;
likes everything she does to be exciting;
is generous with affection and hospitality;
likes an elegant environment;
is a social leader;
needs to be admired;
uses courtesy to get what she wants;

Sex: You like the playful world of lovemaking; Leos are unrestrained lovers and can make the partner feel very special.

Chinese Starsign:

Born after Feb 15 you are:

Chinese Starsign: Goat(Main), Goat(Sub - from July the Month), Snake(10 A.M)

In other words you are a Goat at heart with a trait(Some of) Goat and Snake. Two Goats means more dominate Goat;

Type of Metal: Metal
Career: Music, Theology, Catering;
Romance: Mercenary, Frigid;
Good Compatability: Rabbit, Boar(Pig)
Bad Compatability: Ox, Tiger, Rat;
Examples of Famous People: Laurence Olivier, Babe Ruth;
Favourite Zodiac: Cancer;
Ruler: Moon;
Flower: Rose; Smile
Gemstone: Amethyst;
Colour: Violet; Smile
Day: Monday;
Favourte Number/Perferred: Number 2;

Goat:

Personality:

Quiet;
Reserved;
Patient;
Unemotional;
Practical;
Realistic;
Common Sense;
Always Prevails;
Ambitious;
Determined;

Chinese Starsign:

Goat-Goat-Snake (Primary, Secondary, Minor)

Overall: Goat, Metal, -(Ying)

Again, don't blame the messenger;

Interesting contrasting styles for TC. Quiet and Reserved for the Goat, but Leo is Playful, has a sunny disposition. Then again, the Goat's career has music as an option and we all know TC likes to sing Smile Even though I don't know TC, I think she would be the life and soul of the party. Anyway, I hope you find Your Zodiac and Chinese starsigns interesting TC Smile

One last thing; I think TC you would get along with Sneakglove as Aries has harmony with Leo, and; Rabbit and Goat are good compatabilities too. Soooooo in other words, when you go to the DVD Marathon in September I expect both of you to get along well, as both your zodiac and chinese starsigns are compatible. Smile

Everyone else, if you can get me your birth hour within a 2 hour radius I can tell you your Chinese starsign accurately. Sorry, I should have mentioned this one the first topic, I will edit it now.

@shizuenjune2 - will be next;
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Shizuenjune2 (Shizu) 02/06/92 (13:06 PM Birth)

Zodiac Starsign:

Your Starsign is: Gemini
Famous people who share your starsign: Bob Dylan, Queen Victoria, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Paul McCartney, Isadora Duncan.
Harmony Starsigns: Other Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus.
Difficult Starsigns: Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces - and not so much - Scorpio, Capricorn.
As a friend: Young Leos need the freedom to explore, to learn and to investigate. The chance to change direction.
They need to be understood more than anything else.
Metal: Quicksilver;
Gemstones: Tourmaline, Garnet;
Tarot Card: The Lovers;
Animal: Magpie. (Gemini: The Twins) Magpie verse (One for Sorrow, Two for Joy, Three for a Girl, Four for a boy etc...)
Colours: Orange.
Plant: Orchids & Hybrids.
Perfume: Lavender;

Personality:

Positives:

Inquisitive;
Entertaining & Charming;
Versatile;
Liberal, Broad Minded;
Youthful;
Quick;
Stimulating;
Inventive;
Never Prejudiced;

Negative:

Restless;
Quickly Bored;
Impractical;
Impatient & Irritable;
Gossipy;
Nervous;
Manipulative;
Non Committal;
Duel Personality;

Gemini as a Woman:

Tall and Slender, unless there is a Taurus Present(Causes Plumpness);
Has very fine eyes;
Long arms and legs;
Has exquisitely expressive hands;
Moves Quickly;

Traits:

Is a lively Conversationalist;
Has many interests; Smile
Is a composite of many personalities;
Is a great friend, taking an interest in any new subjects;
Wants to have a career;
Seeks true romance, but finds it hard to settle down;
Is a deep thinker and is often very intuitive; Smile
Will never turn down a cry for help;
Is optismistic;
Notices every detail; Smile
Can be charming and Persuasive;

Sex: When a Gemini makes love it is with emotion which drives them. Gemini's seek variety in Love and enjoys surprises.

Chinese Starsign:

Born after Feb 04 you are:

Chinese Starsign: Monkey(Main), Horse(Sub - from June the Month), Goat(13:06PM) - Very precise Smile

In other words you are a Monkey at heart with a trait(Some of) Horse and Goat. Your main characteristic is Monkey;

Type of Metal: Water (Emotion)
Ying & Yang: Positive(Yang)
Career: Finance, Politics, Stage(possibly Theatre)
Romance: Fickle, Insincere;
Good Compatability: Dragon, Rat;
Bad Compatability: Ox, Tiger, Rabbit;
Examples of Famous People: Leonardo da Vinci, Elizabeth Taylor;
Favourite Zodiac: Leo;
Ruler: Saturn;
Flower: Anemone;
Gemstone: Ruby;
Colour: Orange;
Day: Sunday;
Favourte Number/Perferred: Number 1;

Monkey;

Personality:

Lively;
Mercenary;
Opportunist;
Self-Centred;
Devious;
Amusing;
Companionable;
Extremely ambitous;
Always Successful;

Chinese Starsign:

Monkey-Horse-Goat (Primary, Secondary, Minor)

Overall: Monkey, Water, +(Yang)

Shizu, you seem to share some qualities with TC, as supposely your favourite Zodiac sign is Leo which is TC Zodiac Sign. I hope you find Your Zodiac and Chinese starsigns interesting Shizu Smile

@Mikanomoide - will be next;
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Mikanomoide (Mika) 03/06/1971 (16:00 PM Birth)

Zodiac Starsign:

Your Starsign is: Gemini
Famous people who share your starsign: Bob Dylan, Queen Victoria, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Paul McCartney, Isadora Duncan.
Harmony Starsigns: Other Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus.
Difficult Starsigns: Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces - and not so much - Scorpio, Capricorn.
As a friend: Young Leos need the freedom to explore, to learn and to investigate. The chance to change direction.
They need to be understood more than anything else.
Metal: Quicksilver;
Gemstones: Tourmaline, Garnet;
Tarot Card: The Lovers;
Animal: Magpie. (Gemini: The Twins) Magpie verse (One for Sorrow, Two for Joy, Three for a Girl etc...)
Colours: Orange.
Plant: Orchids & Hybrids.

Personality: (charactistics are the same for Positives and Negatives for Male and Female Gemini's;)

Positives:

Inquisitive;
Entertaining & Charming;
Versatile;
Liberal, Broad Minded;
Youthful;
Quick;
Stimulating;
Inventive;
Never Prejudiced;

Negative:

Restless;
Quickly Bored;
Impractical;
Impatient & Irritable;
Gossipy;
Nervous;
Manipulative;
Non Committal;
Duel Personality;

Gemini as a Man; (Read this part more as it is for a male Gemini)

Is taller than average;
Has a pale, rough complexion that will become weather-beaten easily;
Is very agile;
Has a high forehead and receding hairline;
has quick, darting eyes;

Traits: (These are for Male Gemini's)

Is eager and is always on the move;
Is friendly and persuasive;
Can sell almost anything to almost anyone; Smile
Has a great deal of nervous energy;
Can talk himself out of difficulties;
Can do two things at once - Are you sure, can any man multitask Smile
Likes People. Smile
Diplomatic and socially able;
May change his occupation frequently;
Is intelligent and witty; Smile

Sex: Similiar to Shizu, Gemini's believe Love and Sex belong together in the eyes of a Gemini; The most erogenous zone for a Gemini is the mind. Talking excites, whilst silence is a turn off.

Chinese Starsign:

Born after Jan 27 you are:

Chinese Starsign: Pig/Boar(Main), Horse(Sub - from June the Month), Monkey(16:00PM)

In other words you are a Pig/Boar at heart with a trait(Some of) Horse and Monkey. Your main characteristic is Boar/Pig;

Type of Metal: Metal
Career: Catering, Social Work;
Romance: Affectionate, Sincere;
Good Compatability: Goat, Rabbit;
Bad Compatability: Snake, Dragon, Horse;
Examples of Famous People: The Dalai Lama, Steven Spielberg;
Favourite Zodiac: Scorpio;
Ruler: Mars;
Flower: Thistle;
Gemstone: Topaz
Colour: Crimson; Smile
Day: Tuesday;
Favourite Number/Perferred: Number 7; Smile

Pig/Boar;

Personality:

Just;
Discerning;
Wise;
Intellectual and well Informed;
Lucky with money and in friendship;
Always admired;
Self-indulgent;
Cultured;

Chinese Starsign:

Pig/Boar-Horse-Monkey (Primary, Secondary, Minor)

Overall: Pig/Boar, Metal -(Ying)

Interesting personality traits for your Chinese starsign; Well I think you should get along with Sneakglove, Shizu(To some degree), and TC, but only you know Smile I hope you find Your Zodiac and Chinese starsigns interesting Mika Smile

Last edited by Starryeyed on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next