Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Synchronicity Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 am

So i just had to talk about my new favorite album ever (only behind Heavy Starry Chain) Bondage. I ordered, it and it's probably coming in the mail on Monday, but it leaked today, and I couldn't resist. although i don't feel bad since i did actually actually order it.

here's my review:
1.kaihou...is really annoying...it's like a weird opener...
2.Femme Fatale, is really good! I LOVE it. it's a fun title, and a cool song. good set-up to the album.
3.Tsukihana is great, it's an amazing single, even if the video is boring i still find myself listening to the song over,and over again.
4.Antoinette Blue is beautiful. it sounds clearer on the album than on the single.
5.DEATH SHOWCASE would've been good if she wasn't singing all weird, and screaming/orgasming all the way through it. although is still really like it even if her voice cracks a bunch in the chores. Laughing
6.Ether is like a ballad, and it's fantastic! Her voice sounds beautiful here. it reminds me of utakata in the beginning.
7.Under Babydoll, is proably the best new song, I ADORE the song! :w00t:
8.Lamia ~VIVACE Version~ is nice, Both versions are great...and I'm pretty sure there are different lyrics that or i was really mishearing the first half of the original song...i really like the drums at the end. good effect.
9.PUNK&BABYs is always fun for me...probably my least favorite single, but I still love it, even if it wasn't popular with most people. it's just a fun song to rock out to.
10.She Bop ~Bondage Version~ isn't that diffferent from her original one. not as bondagy as i and you would hope Sad but still nice!
11.SUICIDES LOVE STORY is my favorite ballad of all time. and my third favorite song of all time only behind PAPERMOON, and Forever to me.
12.My Dear Maria. is amazing! it's really Tim Burton-esque, and beautiful, definitely my second favorite new song on the album.

Overall 5/5 for me. I like it better than 18 -eighteen- and I Scream. it's a cool album with a cool feel, and I can't wait to get my version so I can look at the words, and the pictures,and to cover,and the DVD!!!!! Laughing
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sneakglove Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 am

Maybe you could send it to me so I could give my opinion. Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I would quite like the alibum anyway Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NANA KITADE BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Synchronicity Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 am

I'll send you a fabulous download link.
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down