Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

+18
shizuenjune2
NayaBania6
lonely_louie
doctorsup
chiew_76
ThomasW
Dinha
Synchronicity
Level masteR
tomoko_chan
Anunnunie
mikanomoide
ghitgo
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
hidebow
EchoLawrence
Ale-Chan
Sneakglove
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think of the new song?

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_lcap52%Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 14 ]
Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_lcap26%Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 7 ]
Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_lcap19%Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_lcap3%Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_lcap0%Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 27

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Empty Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

Post by Sneakglove Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:42 am

Last edited by Sneakglove on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Empty Re: Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

Post by Ale-Chan Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am

i love neko tommy!!!!!
Ale-Chan
Ale-Chan

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Empty Re: Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

Post by Sneakglove Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 am

It'a a great video!!! So much to see that you will get a new experience every time you watch it. The song is good, but a little repetative at first listen, it may grow on me.

The very end is interesting, Tf6 selling all her stuff at a garage sale whilst waving goodbye! Could this be the end?? Haha, surely not? Wink

I love skiing Tommy, and how her hat flies off in the imaginery wind.

Also is that Jimi in the 80's makeup playing keyboard. The man on the left during the bizarre reprise section?
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 am

Great song, I love it! Yes it's so repetative but that the way I love, 80's sythpop used to be that way.
Tommy heavenly6's smile is so impressive!
EchoLawrence
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by hidebow Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am

Good song. It's a very 80's.
The part of skiing is funny.
Are they Scarecrow and Tin man?
They look like Boy George.  Smile
hidebow
hidebow
Translator

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 am

The whole thing smacks of lack of effort Sad

The song sounds like a cast off or something Tommy Angels might've done. Disappointingly bland and a very poor effort for a farewell to february6. Sad
I'mAPlayerInTVGames
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 am

EchoLawrence wrote:Tommy heavenly6's smile is so impressive!

You got that right!! Esp 4:09!!!!!!!!!!!

hidebow wrote:Are they Scarecrow and Tin man?
They look like Boy George.  Smile

It seems to be so, and yes it is 2 Boy George's! pale

I'mAPlayerInTVGames wrote:The whole thing smacks of lack of effort Sad

The song sounds like a cast off or something Tommy Angels might've done. Disappointingly bland and a very poor effort for a farewell to february6. Sad

I think that is a bit strong, but I can see where you are coming from. The song is weak and doesn't really have a catchy chorus at all. To me it sounds like an album track, not a single to be released maybe...although I love the music and the atmosphere of the song. I think that big Feb6 fans will like it, but mainly Buriguri or Th6 fans will probably not.

Can I just add to that, Tommy looks amazing throughout the entire PV, and manages to fit every cute facial expression and smile she has pulled in her entire career into this one video. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Sneakglove on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I listened again, and is it growing on me more????)
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Here you go:

crappy quality video:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTLW3003

MP3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5W4U70MH

With that out of the way.......
IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It not her best song(at least not yet), but is completely and utterly Tommy. The play between february6 and heavenly6 will be burned into my brain forever. Very Happy I know this is a february6 video, but my favorite parts were when heavenly6 was playing guitar and singing along.

And yes, at 4:09 the world came to standstill for me. The smile she gave could melt even the evilest of hearts. Embarassed Same with february6. This has got be the most lovely, charming cutest thing she's done solo and possibly ever. The reprise stuff at the end isn't good, but I'll forgive because those guys did an awesome job in the 2 previous video.

She seems to get younger looking as time goes by. Whenever I tell someone her age, they never believe me.

And as anyone who has seen my tattoo would know, I'm the biggest Tommy heavenly6 fan EVER, but I love this song. It's not better than Love Is Forever, but it quickly grows on you. I will love anything Tommy does unless it is absolutely rubbish(like some sort of hip hop/rap thing.

And sneakglove is right, any casual fans or diehard buri guri and heavenly6 may be turned off by this song. But that's their loss.Very Happy

If this truly the last february6 video, it's a pretty good farewell. Thinking about that though made my eyes tear up.Embarassed

Edit: when she smiles from 4:01 to 4:05, my heart stops momentarily. Embarassed Very Happy

Last edited by ghitgo on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ghitgo
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:21 pm

How about that!
I can feel my heart beat Embarassed
mikanomoide
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Anunnunie Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm

A new Tommy PV was a nice way to wake up this morning! Very Happy

I have to admit: I also think this song is filler album material and I'm a bit disappointed that it was chosen to be promoted. For me, it just doesn't have the usual Tommy February energy and often edge that I usually associate with her songs.

That said, the PV is totally fun and it's just great to see new material! I thought it was weird, and hilarious how the Boy George's just kind of took over at the end (and I liked how the song faded in/out for a second). And Tommy looked cute and somehow even younger!! I do think it was kind of an end for February: Garage sale, waving good-bye and barely being in the PV's last minute. It makes sense but it kind of makes the PV a little bittersweet to me.
Anunnunie
Anunnunie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 pm

If she is waving goodbye at the end then I sm slightly dissapointed. If the end of feb6 ever comes I want it to be dramatic, and at least to see the removing of the spectacles or something.

My friend ghitgo, I am so happy for you, and know exactly how you feel. Just at the moment this song would probably be in my bottom 3 Tf6 singles (if it is released as a single). Yes, the PV does make up for it 100%, especially for the Tommy adoring drooling males amongst us (me included), but I still think something was wasted after the super cool progression of Lonely in Gorgeous. I suppose the huge gap between that song and this one makes that irrelevent anyway.

If anybody can spend the time creating 1,000,000 screencaps from this video of every moment of Tommy gorgeousness then I will be eternally grateful Wink

Here't he first one, The famous 4:09 moment Wink

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? SodaScan1

Last edited by Sneakglove on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm

If you are interested this is what Jimi had to say about his part in the video on his wonderful Blog
I am so jealous of him Razz

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? 090107_004702

Tommy asked me to play keyboard and dress up like Boy George this time for her, which I was glad to do. The shoot was very long and went overnight, but it was great to see a lot of the same staff again and work with some other cool foreign peeps. The drummer guy is a totally cool dude.
She pulled me aside during a long break in set changes to bombard me with questions out of nowhere about what I want to do with my career in Japan, wither it's music or acting or modeling. She's so kind to worry and offered me lots of helpful ideas and opportunities, so if anything it helped me realize some other options that are potentially open to me.

I always like getting to know the costume and hair/makeup staff, because they are so committed to turning me into something totally different. Also a lot of the makeup girls I meet on sets like this often have experience doing makeup for VK bands too, so it's neat to see how small that world can get.

Also I looked faaaaabulousssss
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Well it would probably in the low 3 singles for me too. If only because I've been listening to her other 8 singles for over a year now and I've grown attached to them. Actually, if it was released as a single, it would probably be her worst single. But I still like a lot.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

No one else make a lot of screencaps! I'll post a zip file of all the screencaps shortly!

In the meantime here's a good one:
Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? 1210

I wish I was that bear. Embarassed Embarassed
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Awwww!!! Tommy looks SO CUTE in this pv!! If I'd been a boy I'd surely fell in love with her XDDD The 4:00 moment is absolutely GORGEOUS!! OMG she's so cute I envie her so much >w<

The little "glasses" thingy at the very end is very strange XDD I didn't like it at all, but well, Tommy always do what she wants so it's ok if she likes it XDD

I felt so sad when I saw the end of Tommy Feburary6 waving goodbye to me, it was kind of "Well, it's been a long time! Now I have to go!" my eyes filled a bit in tears T^T Now I realise how much I have missed february.

The song is not maybe one of her best, but it's growing on me ^^
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 741

http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Awwww!!! Tommy looks SO CUTE in this pv!! If I'd been a boy I'd surely fell in love with her XDDD The 4:00 moment is absolutely GORGEOUS!! OMG she's so cute I envie her so much >w<

The little "glasses" thingy at the very end is very strange XDD I didn't like it at all, but well, Tommy always do what she wants so it's ok if she likes it XDD

I felt so sad when I saw the end of Tommy Feburary6 waving goodbye to me, it was kind of "Well, it's been a long time! Now I have to go!" my eyes filled a bit in tears T^T Now I realise how much I have missed february.

The song is not maybe one of her best, but it's growing on me ^^
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? 2710
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Level masteR Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Here is one that is in better quality:

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop (SSTV Xvid).avi 101MB
Level masteR
Level masteR

Male Number of posts : 105

http://www.shibuya.no

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:29 pm

YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON(excluding Tommy) EVER!!
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko_chan Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Do you remember the glasses??

Tommy february6 - Strawberry Cream Soda Pop PV!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? Glasses-1

It was at Tommy's birthday last year!
tomoko_chan
tomoko_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Screen caps for everyone!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ73F0OH
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Level masteR Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

ghitgo wrote:YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON(excluding Tommy) EVER!!

You are welcome! Very Happy
Level masteR
Level masteR

Male Number of posts : 105

http://www.shibuya.no

Back to top Go down

Post by Synchronicity Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:23 pm

I almost started crying while watching it. It's the most beautiful thing ever.

THOSE OUTFITS!!!!!!!!! THE AWESOME BLACK BIG POLKA DOTTY ONES WITH THE SOCKS AND SHOES OMG I DIED. I JUST DIED, AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm forcing my father to pre-order the album the second he gets home from work. I died...I died I died I died..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

although did anyone notice a supreme lack of alcohol and flasks?
Synchronicity
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958

http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinha Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm

I think the music is very repetitive, and I don't like so much the beat, I prefer the strongers, like ★CANDY POP IN LOVE★ or HEY BAD BOY, anyway, I didn't know that Tommy February will be back. o.o'
About the video, I simple loved the clothes and the 80s Boy George visual, but, come on, I think the video cut was terrible
Dinha
Dinha

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Well, maybe february6 sobers up and in a future heavenly6 video she is seen undergoing the transformation from february6 to only heavenly6.
ghitgo
ghitgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next