Tomoko Kawase Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This Feeling Love?

+6
EchoLawrence
TchiKong
tomoko_chan
ghitgo
Synchronicity
Sneakglove
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you love Tommy?

Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

Is This Feeling Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Feeling Love?

Post by Sneakglove Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 pm

EchoLawrence wrote:Everytime I watch "the brilliant green clips", the last bonus song, live version of Rock 'n Roll, while Tommy's singing "I need music and you" this line, and she pointing to someone in the crowd(randomly I think), I wish it was me in there everytime I watch this moment!

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDPuz3Xafo
2:52, probably the best moment in my life if I'm that person LOL!

I think she is actually pointing at Shunsaku. If you notice she is pointing more to the right (her left) than at the crowd. The song is about him afterall, as his favourite colour is blue Wink
Sneakglove
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://forevertommy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riyu october3 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 am

i VOTED YES! (but not the family kind of level)...I love her because of her way of writing her lyrics and how they hit the hearts of fans. I find her really cute and attractive~ Her natural beauty and looks as heavenly and february are just lovely <3.

If I ever meet her I would look like a fool and scream at the top of my voice ''TOMMY!!!'' and ran to see her and meet her and ask her for her autograph, take pic with her, etc.
riyu october3
riyu october3

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-21

http://orangeinsummer.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Smile Well, I remember seeing Tommy Feb/Heavenly on some of the Music Station videos. Depending on who I met on the day..... For example, if she was Miss February at the music station, I would ride into the Music Station in my White Knight outfit with full platemail, with possibly a lance too, for authenticity; Then I would kindly walk onto the stage and ask Tommy for a dance and to sing one of her songs with me. Now...I might have alittle trouble moving around, but it would be fantastic to be around her and sing. Smile Now, I don't know about the Brilliant Green though, I might just get a slap on the face from Tommy's fella. Smile Now if I met Tommy Heavenly at the music station... hmmm... I will have to think about that some more. Smile

I think alot of men would we wobbly at the knees, but it would be great just to be around her, even as a friend.
Starryeyed
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2